Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Cricket Chat

Go down 
+16
Tonks
All_Star94
Svoerman
Stoke
Brenton
Panthers
Beckham
The Tank
Rozza
Hendo Maroon
Seaeagles
Chesscube
DB
south01
Sprooly
carlton12
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
carlton12
Legend
carlton12

General Cricket Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Cricket Chat   General Cricket Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Haha. lol @ NZ. Conceeding 329 against Zimbabwe.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: General Cricket Chat   General Cricket Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Looking forward to the west indies and india test. I still have faith in the WI team despite there failure to stay competitive for the past decade. Good to see Marlon Samuels making a return.
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: General Cricket Chat   General Cricket Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Great days cricket for the Black Caps today. Probably the first day that we have won. All four pace bowlers bowled well, was extremly impressed with Trent Boult and Doug Bracewell. Was a great start to Trent Boult's test career. Doug Bracewell just continues to impress me. McCullum failed again with the bat which was nice surprise. Ross and Kane are batting very well, hopefully they can continue it tomorrow along with Dean Brownlie and we can get a lead of 300. Will be awesome if we can get a overdue test win against Oz!
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: General Cricket Chat   General Cricket Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:38 pm

The ICCs decision to not use the modern technology is an absolute joke....
Back to top Go down
mozza
Guru
mozza

PostSubject: Re: General Cricket Chat   General Cricket Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:39 pm

INDIA YOU FUCKING TWATS!!!! USE THE FUCKING DRS!!!!!

HUSSEY'S CAREER'S ON THE LINE AND YOU CAN'T SIMPLY HAVE A SYSTEM THAT WOULD'VE CLEARED HIM IN A SEC!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ICC???????

I HOPE KARMA BITES YOU ALL IN THE ARSEHOLE TOMORROW!!!

now that my rant's out of the way...it was a really entertaining day of cricket, i like the look of Cowan, and the new Indian Bowlers are pretty good too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Plot The Shot!   General Cricket Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share a really cool competition with you, where you win some pretty decent prizes!!

If you plot the shot on the first boundary of the match correctly, and your plot is closest you could win! You can see how close you were in the stats and see yourself and friends on the leader board! Its a really cool game and is great if you love cricket!! Check it out! plottheshot dot com !!

Enjoy :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Cricket Chat   General Cricket Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Cricket Chat
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3