HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 pm

I honestly don't think I'd be able to handle having Penrith again Laughing

Option 1 or 2 definitely for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Just been talking with THTR and based on your responses so far, looks like option 1 isnt favoured. I think a hybrid model where we get a team and players (either all or some) with some drafting as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:11 pm

But honestly, don't give me Penrith.

Please.

Just like to add that we have been doing the same thing for what, 3 years now? I think we should go with the draft or option 2. I mean, we struggled for managers the last 2 seasons, and I think something new might change that. Not just the same system where you get allocated a team and start trading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Danger32 wrote:
But honestly, don't give me Penrith.

Please.

Just like to add that we have been doing the same thing for what, 3 years now? I think we should go with the draft or option 2. I mean, we struggled for managers the last 2 seasons, and I think something new might change that. Not just the same system where you get allocated a team and start trading.

They have some great fantasy players, just got some injuries which killed the team. Flash Gordon, Petero, Lewis are good players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Im liking option 2, personally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Petero's gone now, a solid 35 a game scorer.
Waterhouse is gone.
Lewis was injured half the season and threw up a few 16, 17's here and there.
Flash is obviously a good scorer, along with Kingston, but beyond that they really don't have anyone good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:27 pm

I think option 2 is looking highly likely at this stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:54 am

Come on guys; Feedback needed. The sooner that the majority votes for one option the sooner we can kick the game off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seaeagles
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:58 am

Option 3 probably my most preferred option, but don't really mind 2 either. Full draft works better with less players I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBW
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 am

Option One or Two are my preferred choices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruggerhead
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:32 am

2,1,3 are my prefered order
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manly4lyf
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:20 am

I like 2. 3 then 1 in that order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KromyD
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:21 am

Definitely option 1, 2nd option 2 and option 3 a distant 3rd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:31 am

Alright lads it looks like we're going with option 2. I'll be discussing the details with THTR now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012   

Back to top Go down

Offical Expression of Interest NRLMG 2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Games :: Manager Games :: NRL Manager Game-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum