HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Share | 

2012 Predictions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 pm

F*** OFF YOU C***
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger32
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:07 pm

Brenton wrote:
F*** OFF YOU C***

I still I love you you Tina Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenton
Guru

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions   Thu May 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Let's have a discussion boys

Cowboys have been crap this year. Matt Bowen needs to take his finger out of his ass. He's done nothing. Could be past it, won't be surprised considering what he's gone through. Matt Scott needs to learn how to move laterally and hit and stick with contact. Jimmy m8 keep doing what you're doing. Lui hurry up and return plz. Fack off Thompson. Bring back Anthony Mitchell. Fack off Glenn Hall for Jason Taumalolololololololo

Boys need to learn the fundamentals. Hit the ball over the dead ball line if in doubt Basketball

Michael Morgan stop passing to Brent Tate's ankles I know Tatey hasnt got the best face but no need to insult him like that Shocked

Our wingers need to learn how to catch a bomb

Oh yeah and video referee Greg Inglis actually has to use his hands, not the side of his forearms to ground the ball. Clear as day knock on. Oh and also if the on field referee says try, and there's no conclusive evidence suggesting Tate knocked it on, it should be a try. Also forward passes are not ruled when they come out of the hands backwards.

I know you may also be f**ked in the head, Mr. Video Referee, but Gavin Cooper's hands are where everyones elses are, NOT in the shin area. If the ball hits the shin then that'll be counted as a kick. Not only would of that helped my DreamTeam, but it was a ridiculous decision

Looking forward to all the great replies I'll be getting.

also max you're gay Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions   

Back to top Go down

2012 Predictions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum