Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Help?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:44 am

i need help. last year my favourite NFL team as of the start of the year was the Cardinals, and they made the superbowl but something didnt seem right.

So this year i changed to the Bills and again does not seem right.

How do i find the right team to support so i dont have to chop and change. Like i have been a Bunnies fan for ages now, and i only started supporting them when i was little because its a rabbit and now love the team through the highs and lows.

So i need your help, tell me how you went about picking your team and what i should do to determine which team is for me Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:38 am

got any connections with any clubs?? like favourtie players etc

or as you know how i started to support the steelers... coz i love the st george illawarra dragons Razz
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:46 am

i like lots of players from different teams though :S nothing relates to a rabbit in the nfl haha
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 am

haha well my second team is the bears coz i like cutler....

pick a team where the mascot could kill a rabbit or be friends with a rabbit hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:59 am

bahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Shanbon
Guru
Shanbon

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:36 am

I have just started to get back into the NFL (thanks to Madden on xbox and tv show Friday Night Lights) so was thinking about who i would like to support as well. I havent really taken much notice since the early 90's when i really didnt support anyone but the Cowboys were sucessful. Now i am thinking i should follow them but as abbove doesnt feel right, i do like playing as the Texans on Madden so leaning towards them, i just dont know any of their players.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:56 am

welcome back shanbon lol

new orleans saints are a good team to follow. good running back in reggie bush and one of the best QB's in the game with drew Brees.

also the vikings are doing well with favre and peterson doing really well...
Back to top Go down
neil21
Guru
neil21

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:20 am

I know your feeling shanbon, i do this with a couple diffrent sports

Really there is no way that you can set on one team if your not fully there with the heart

I think I have all my teams sorted now
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:42 am

well i think i might go with something like a favourite colour and then players...

orange is my colour..so that leaves Miami, Denver and Cincinnati...
Back to top Go down
Shanbon
Guru
Shanbon

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:50 am

I dont care if a team is winning or losing. I think i might look into a team that has some good rookies that could light it up over the next few years. Who are some of the best prospects out there?

Hank Moody - the new Californication season looks good.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 am

mark sanchez is a rookie this year and he is already tearing it up with the jets starting as the QB.

the steelers have rashard mendenhall who the steelers coaches think he will be the next bus...

jets are looking good this year with a new head coach and if they keep sanchez they should be able to have a fair few good seasons in the future...
Back to top Go down
Tonks
Veteran
Tonks

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 am

DB whats a reasonable team in the NFL, been trying to get into NFL lately but can't really find a team to support.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:42 am

there are a few quality teams...

what you really need to look for is a quality QB.

my favourite team is the steelers and i also like the bears...

but some good teams this season that i actually respect are the : colts (manning and afc support them), giants, saints and the vikings...

but in the end its up to you to choose a team... i chose my team (the steelers) because im a big dragons fan and the dragons merged with the steelers
Back to top Go down
neil21
Guru
neil21

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:43 am

DB I dont follow the NFL much
Ill watch a game if its on and nothing else on

I go for Oakland Raiders, basically someone gave me a shirt many years ago of them and its stuck

Are they any good??
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:44 am

hahaha nope....
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:50 am

Shanbon wrote:
I have just started to get back into the NFL (thanks to Madden on xbox and tv show Friday Night Lights) so was thinking about who i would like to support as well. I havent really taken much notice since the early 90's when i really didnt support anyone but the Cowboys were sucessful. Now i am thinking i should follow them but as abbove doesnt feel right, i do like playing as the Texans on Madden so leaning towards them, i just dont know any of their players.

Shanbon, didn't know you were a member on TFW. Good to see. I guess the problems at Sportal are annoying you as much as they are me.

On who to go for, do stick with the Texans. They're a good young and upcoming team and could very well feature in the post-season this season.

I go for the Jaguars myself, but it was between the Jaguars and Texans for me, as I support Houston in the NBA and MLB but I chose the Jaguars thanks to Dave Gerrard.
Back to top Go down
Tonks
Veteran
Tonks

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:01 am

Dragon Bomber wrote:

but some good teams this season that i actually respect are the : colts (manning and afc support them), giants, saints and the vikings...

but in the end its up to you to choose a team... i chose my team (the steelers) because im a big dragons fan and the dragons merged with the steelers

Thanks DB i'll watch a few games in the coming weeks, hopefully I can find a good team Help? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Shanbon wrote:

Shanbon, didn't know you were a member on TFW. Good to see. I guess the problems at Sportal are annoying you as much as they are me.

On who to go for, do stick with the Texans. They're a good young and upcoming team and could very well feature in the post-season this season.

I go for the Jaguars myself, but it was between the Jaguars and Texans for me, as I support Houston in the NBA and MLB but I chose the Jaguars thanks to Dave Gerrard.

so its not just my computer then lol? i havent been able to get on there since last thursdayish...quite annoying lol

as DB said i support the colts, amazing qb, decent running game and the defence is stepping it up so far this season too...if u wanna hop on a bandwagon go the colts Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
DB
Guru
DB

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 am

Tonks wrote:
Dragon Bomber wrote:

Thanks DB i'll watch a few games in the coming weeks, hopefully I can find a good team Help? Icon_smile

bears are another good team. good QB in cutler and RB in Forte.
Back to top Go down
Shanbon
Guru
Shanbon

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:06 am

Sticking with the Texans, comeback from 21-0 down on the weekend to tie it up at 21-21 before losing by 7. Showed enough spirit to convince me.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:21 am

a_F_c wrote:
so its not just my computer then lol? i havent been able to get on there since last thursdayish...quite annoying lol

as DB said i support the colts, amazing qb, decent running game and the defence is stepping it up so far this season too...if u wanna hop on a bandwagon go the colts Wink

Nup, it's everyones. One person from Admin said they're updating their servers but that was on Thursday. It's very annoying haha, hopefully its fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 pm

neil21 wrote:
DB I dont follow the NFL much
Ill watch a game if its on and nothing else on

I go for Oakland Raiders, basically someone gave me a shirt many years ago of them and its stuck

Are they any good??
As a lifelong Raiders fan, I can safely tell you this is the darkest period in the club's history.

Oakland used to be a cavalier club that commanded respect across the league. Now, because of some terrible player recruiting and coaching staff additions, they are looking a shadow of their former selves. The Raiders are still one of the most-supported clubs in the NFL, would love to see a new owner come in and restore the club to its rightful place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Shanbon wrote:
I dont care if a team is winning or losing. I think i might look into a team that has some good rookies that could light it up over the next few years. Who are some of the best prospects out there?

you downloading?
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
Shanbon wrote:

you downloading?

ive watched the first episode of season 3.. and got the second one to go Razz jealous? lol
Back to top Go down
Shanbon
Guru
Shanbon

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:42 am

Hank Moody wrote:
Shanbon wrote:

you downloading?

Dont need to download, there are websites that stream pretty much everything these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com