Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Official Betting Thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

The Official Betting Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Feel like having a punt on your fav sports team? Want some advice on who to back? or just want to show off when you have a big win at the TAB?

Well then this thread is for you!!

Feel free to post your predictions and tips for the up and coming sports events in this thread.

Remember always Bet Responsibly!

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:41 pm

I have chucked a few sneaky 5ers around for this round of Air NZ Cup matches.

a $5 multi - have bolded the home sides.

-Manawatu 1-12 over BOP - (BOP got done big time by Harbour last week, Turbos at home so expecting an upset)
-Stags 13+ over Naki
-Wellington 13+ over North Harbour
-Otago 1-12 over Tasman - (Tasman were crap in their last outing, Otago should have Thomson starting)
-Waikato 13+ over Northland
-Auckland 13+ over Counties

If this comes through I will get $201.50 from $5.

Also put $5 on Magpies 1-12 over Canterbury, would be a huge upset but at home I fancy our chances, especially considering we are paying $4 for 1-12.

And just a sneaky $5 on Thomas Waldrom for first try tonight, he is paying $20. I can picture it now, a try off the back of the scrum Very Happy

Well thats me for the weekend, hoping to turn $15 into $321.50 Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:02 am

i wanna set up an online account so i dont always have to go to the actual TAB... coz im too lazy to do that lol
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:15 am

haha I set one up not long ago, just put $30 in it and decided that if I spent the whole $30 I wouldn't use it again. On my last $5 I cashed in on a multi, which involved Storm GF winners and others...ended up pumping it up to $100. Betting with my winnings at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:49 am

Been leaking money badly in recent weeks due to betting. But with the spring carnival not that far away, and my ultimate goal to make all that money back, ill probably place a few bets on the weekends premier league games.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:07 am

whenever im around a tab ill chuck a few multis on the epl games and watever

i havent been too successful recently though haha
i might get on one for the weekend though, ill have to see wats doing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Gramsy23
Guru
Gramsy23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:17 am

yeah i been going really bad but have been having a break since the league season ended

saving money for melbourne cup

i would set up an online account with the TAB but i'm unsure how to pay it, can u just go into any TAB and put money in to your account? i don't have a credit card that's all
Back to top Go down
Roger
Administrator
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:20 am

I've got an account on Betfair and I think there's about $100 in there of which I haven't had a bet for a few months now. Might start up when racing begins soon
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:20 am

Yea the ones in NZ you can just pop into the TAB and put credit on your account. So guessing it would be the same in Aus.

Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:24 am

I wish i was old enough to bet. But I tell my dad to bet on stuff. I earnt him around 50 bucks once. I told him to tip i think Jennings for first try scorer and he put like 5 bucks on it.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:29 am

First try scorer is awesome! Its my favourite thing to bet on as you don't have to wait to long for a result, lately though I've been in bad form, the last 5 times I've put a bet on first try scorer that person has scored second, most recently Read for Canterbury against the Turbos. If Waldrom scores the 2nd and not the first try tonight, I wont be at all impressed.

Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:58 am

My bro got really lucky recently betting.

It was the Broncos vs. Dragons game Semi Final week 2 at Suncorp.

He put $10 on Karmichael Hunt to be first try scorer
$10 on Brisbane 13+
$10 on Brisbane by 14.

He won a fair bit of money The Official Betting Thread Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:57 am

I won $300 by putting on a $50 free bet during the season on the storm to win the granny. They were $6.50 at the time and it was midway through season. Just thought i'd share that.

P.S...yess im underage but had permission from the parents The Official Betting Thread 48427
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:29 pm

this may seem like a really stupid question but...
when u do a multi how do u do more than 5 bets per multibet? lol ive always only ever done 5 but i was thinking of stuff to bet on and im gona need more than 5 Razz
Back to top Go down
WCEsandiee
Guru
WCEsandiee

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Im a bit young to be betting Razz But when im old enough, Im excited for it all - especially AFL/WCE related tipping.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:51 pm

I'm planning to do some more, but in Week 4 of the NFL season I put a multi on Titans over Jags (Failed), Jets over Saints (Failed), Ravens over Pats (Failed), Packers over Vikings (Failed) and Colts Chargers over Steelers (Failed).

I could have won $462.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:52 pm

worst multi ever manning Laughing
when i put em on i always seem to be one short Mad
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:56 pm

$175 in 2 days on the pokies pretty solid effort... only stuck in 2 fivers woop woop!!

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Beckham wrote:
$175 in 2 days on the pokies pretty solid effort... only stuck in 2 fivers woop woop!!

Pokies can be like that. Eventually though, the Pokies will win.

I had some pretty good luck with multi's last season, but I haven't gambled as much as I used to. In fact, I barely gamble at all. I really can't be bothered go to the TAB's, they're too far away from my house and I don't have an account either.

Maybe in a few months I'll get back into it, especially with the NBA season starting in a couple of weeks as well.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Beckham wrote:

haha nice one

most ive ever won is like 35 bucks lol
off 2 1 dollar coins i had in my pocket at the time so i was pleased Laughing even better coz i was down to the last 25cents credit and i just went all in and got the feature game hahah and that gave me like 8 or something and i carried on and won the mini jackpot which at the time was something like 27 bucks
so i was very happy with my 5 minutes work lol
Back to top Go down
Gramsy23
Guru
Gramsy23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:59 pm

WCEsandiee wrote:
Im a bit young to be betting The Official Betting Thread Icon_razz But when im old enough, Im excited for it all - especially AFL/WCE related tipping.

i'll give you the tip, don't bet on your own team

one way or another they will let you down
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:01 pm

a_F_c wrote:
Beckham wrote:

haha nice one

most ive ever won is like 35 bucks lol
off 2 1 dollar coins i had in my pocket at the time so i was pleased The Official Betting Thread 48427 even better coz i was down to the last 25cents credit and i just went all in and got the feature game hahah and that gave me like 8 or something and i carried on and won the mini jackpot which at the time was something like 27 bucks
so i was very happy with my 5 minutes work lol

haha solid.. I never win anything either but ive cleaned up 2 days in a row, i can see how people become addicted lol.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
neil21
Guru
neil21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Went and put $10 on Daffodil for caulfield cup into Alcopop for melbourne cup double
$810 if it comes in
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:20 pm

I've never had a bet i'm too scared i'll lose. I want to win!
Back to top Go down
Gramsy23
Guru
Gramsy23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:05 pm

neil21 wrote:
Went and put $10 on Daffodil for caulfield cup into Alcopop for melbourne cup double
$810 if it comes in

Alcopop is going to be backed in heavily by 18-19 year olds, and 16-17 year olds will get their parents to bet on it for them. Who names these horses?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Betting Thread   The Official Betting Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Betting Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com