Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Week 6 Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:35 pm

My Jags got a very lucky OT win over the Rams. We're now 3-3, but man we're bad.

As for the other games today, what a game between the Vikings and Ravens, the missed field goal costing the Ravens a come from behind win after being down by 17. Brett Favre with a huge 58 yard throw to set up the winning field goal for the Vikings as well.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
hey DB can't you get cutler in a bears jersey for your signature?

they didnt have any when i was on last
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:17 am

Broncos on soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:02 am

good goal line/red zone defense by the Broncos Smile

3 - 0 Chargers!
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:04 am

EDDIE ROYAL!!! TD of the kickoff!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:14 am

Chargers are first and goal again, they are dominating on offense here in the first quarter...
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:15 am

TD Vincent Jackson, back of the endzone

10 - 7
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:42 am

EDDIE ROYAL!!! PUNT RETURN TD!!!

TOO GOOD!

17 - 10 to the broncos with 5min left in first half
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 am

punt returns and kickoff returns all over the joint in the 1st half Laughing

coming into the 4th its Denver 24-23 San Diego, great game so far
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:09 am

Denver win!

34-23...i didnt think that was a TD at the end there tbh but oh well. Theyll take 6-0 i spose haha, McDaniels is doing something special there
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:22 am

good win by the boys, i think some work on defence is needed especially early but hopefully that will knock sense into them before next week
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 am

I don't think Royal is on the good side of Mcdaniels. He has hardly got any catches this year compared to his 1000 yard rookie season. He becoming more of a special teams player now.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:53 am

he goes alright in the special teams though haha
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:55 am

yeah and i saw mcdaniels with him on the sideline, seemed friendly enough
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:57 am

The Rams are terrible, absoulutely nothing going for them on offense but their main concern seems to be defense in the last few years. They've drafted Laurintitis and Long the last 2 years so they're recruiting has been very defense-based.

QB is an issue, maybe someone like Tim Teebow will be step towards building that woeful offense bar Jackson.

Marc "If I only had an offensive line" Bulger and Kyle 'Throw to the most covered receiver' Boller have nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:41 am

a_F_c wrote:
Denver win!

34-23...i didnt think that was a TD at the end there tbh but oh well. Theyll take 6-0 i spose haha, McDaniels is doing something special there

Yeah I didn't think it was a TD either, and had it not been given, it would have been interesting to see if the Broncos went for the TD on 4th and Goal or went for an easy field goal knowing the Charges could still tie the game.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:20 am

What I meant was that none of Mcdaniel's offensive gameplans have benefitted Royal in anyway. Its that or either Orton doesn't like him or that he's never open (Doubt it).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread   Week 6 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Collectives sports | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com