Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

Posts : 4665
Age : 26
Location : Bendigo

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:14 am

manly4lyf wrote:
1 - 2010 NRL Premiers: Parramatta
2 - 2010 NRL Minor Premiers: Bulldogs
3 - 2010 Wooden Spooners: Cowboys
4 - One player to make State of Origin Debut? Brett Morris
5 - State of Origin Series winners? NSW 2-1
6 - Leading Try Scorer? Brett Stewart
7 - Leading Point Scorer? Luke Burt
8 - Buy of the year? Sam Burgess
9 - Most improved team? Tigers
10 - Yes/No - Souths to make the Top 8? Yes, but just in.

I was going to put him, but I couldn't think of his first name Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Posts : 1313
Age : 32
Location : Gold Coast

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:15 pm

1 - 2010 NRL Premiers: Broncos
2 - 2010 NRL Minor Premiers: Bulldogs
3 - 2010 Wooden Spooners: Sharks
4 - One player to make State of Origin Debut? Cooper Cronk
5 - State of Origin Series winners? Queensland: 2-1
6 - Leading Try Scorer? Billy Slater
7 - Leading Point Scorer? Jonathon Thurston
8 - Buy of the year? Dave Taylor
9 - Most improved team? Tigers
10 - Yes/No - Souths to make the Top 8? Yes
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Posts : 10316
Age : 30
Location : Brisssyyyyyy

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:34 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
seaeagles09 wrote:
Who do you support now Liam..?
So....still not minding your own business? oh how sad.

Titans if you must ask, and I will say this once and for all.
I will NOT change EVER again, that what you wanted? happy now?

I was still not sure a few weeks ago, but I have decided, as to why I am made a userbar.

why did u change from the rabbitohs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:59 pm

1 - 2010 NRL Premiers: Storm
2 - 2010 NRL Minor Premiers: Tigers
3 - 2010 Wooden Spooners: Raiders
4 - One player to make State of Origin Debut? John Sutton
5 - State of Origin Series winners? NSW 2 - 1
6 - Leading Try Scorer? Billy Slater
7 - Leading Point Scorer? Jamie Soward
8 - Buy of the year? Dave Taylor
9 - Most improved team? Tigers
10 - Yes/No - Souths to make the Top 8? Yes

Go! Souths!
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

Posts : 4665
Age : 26
Location : Bendigo

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:59 pm

a_F_c wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
seaeagles09 wrote:
Who do you support now Liam..?
So....still not minding your own business? oh how sad.

Titans if you must ask, and I will say this once and for all.
I will NOT change EVER again, that what you wanted? happy now?

I was still not sure a few weeks ago, but I have decided, as to why I am made a userbar.

why did u change from the rabbitohs?

Because I liked the titans more? that's most people reason.
I still have soft spot for the bunnies but I don't support them. Good luck to them for 2010, I hope they get in the 8 and do well.

You don't support a team if you like another more.
Can we put this behind us yet? I'm moving on.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

Posts : 2372
Age : 25
Location : Sydney Reputation: █ █ █ █ █

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:37 am

1 - 2010 NRL Premiers: Eels
2 - 2010 NRL Minor Premiers: Eels
3 - 2010 Wooden Spooners: Roosters
4 - One player to make State of Origin Debut? Michael Gordon
5 - State of Origin Series winners? NSW 2-1
6 - Leading Try Scorer? Michael Jennings
7 - Leading Point Scorer? Michael Gordon
8 - Buy of the year? Daine Laurie
9 - Most improved team? Tigers or Panthers
10 - Yes/No - Souths to make the Top 8? Yes, Top 4 even.

Yes I am a bit bias, however this can happen. Michael Gordon is a very under-rated player and he will have a ripper of year if his inury-free, and if our forwards lay the platform, which I'm sure we are capable of.
Back to top Go down
Manboobs Habib
Rookie
Manboobs Habib

Posts : 52

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 am

^^ I agree. I really think Michael Gordon is a terriffic player and sensational goalkicker to boot (no pun intended).
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:14 am

MIchael Gordon is awesome..
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Posts : 3104
Location : Sydney

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:12 am

Hank Moody wrote:
MIchael Gordon is awesome..

Sure is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrowsBroncos
Professional


Posts : 372
Location : Adelaide

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:27 am

1 - 2010 NRL Premiers: Wests Tigers
2 - 2010 NRL Minor Premiers: Storm
3 - 2010 Wooden Spooners: Roosters
4 - One player to make State of Origin Debut? Dave Taylor
5 - State of Origin Series winners? Queensland 3-0
6 - Leading Try Scorer? Taniela Tuiaki
7 - Leading Point Scorer? Jamie Soward
8 - Buy of the year? Lote Tuqiri
9 - Most improved team? Tigers
10 - Yes/No - Souths to make the Top 8? Yes, 8th

I honestly believe if Wests do get Lote Tuqiri that they will be force next year, and even if they don't they can still go all the way. Plus with a backline of tuiaki, lawrence, tuqiri and benji, and their forward pack is a pretty good one, i believe they can go all the way.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

Posts : 1559
Age : 31
Location : Townsville

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:40 am

liam_bombers wrote:
a_F_c wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
seaeagles09 wrote:
Who do you support now Liam..?
So....still not minding your own business? oh how sad.

Titans if you must ask, and I will say this once and for all.
I will NOT change EVER again, that what you wanted? happy now?

I was still not sure a few weeks ago, but I have decided, as to why I am made a userbar.

why did u change from the rabbitohs?

Because I liked the titans more? that's most people reason.
I still have soft spot for the bunnies but I don't support them. Good luck to them for 2010, I hope they get in the 8 and do well.

You don't support a team if you like another more.
Can we put this behind us yet? I'm moving on.

I'm sorry mate, I don't know you at all so I won't judge you too harshly, but I find it hard to respect anyone who changes allegiances, for me supporting a team is not like a hobby where you can just change from season to season according to who you find more interesting, or who is playing the more attractive brand of sport, you pick one team and stay with them.

I appreciate other teams who play good brands of football, and I may even support some teams in matches where my team is not playing, but at the end of the day I still only have one team.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

Posts : 4665
Age : 26
Location : Bendigo

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 am

Scotty wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
a_F_c wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
seaeagles09 wrote:
Who do you support now Liam..?
So....still not minding your own business? oh how sad.

Titans if you must ask, and I will say this once and for all.
I will NOT change EVER again, that what you wanted? happy now?

I was still not sure a few weeks ago, but I have decided, as to why I am made a userbar.

why did u change from the rabbitohs?

Because I liked the titans more? that's most people reason.
I still have soft spot for the bunnies but I don't support them. Good luck to them for 2010, I hope they get in the 8 and do well.

You don't support a team if you like another more.
Can we put this behind us yet? I'm moving on.

I'm sorry mate, I don't know you at all so I won't judge you too harshly, but I find it hard to respect anyone who changes allegiances, for me supporting a team is not like a hobby where you can just change from season to season according to who you find more interesting, or who is playing the more attractive brand of sport, you pick one team and stay with them.

I appreciate other teams who play good brands of football, and I may even support some teams in matches where my team is not playing, but at the end of the day I still only have one team.

Yep that's definitely right, you don't know me.

I only started watching this year and liked watching the rabbitohs and titans play.
So I chose Rabbitohs, but I have decided I will go with the Titans for next year.

I am not one of those people who just go for whoever is winning or anything like that as I have been a bomber my whole life, even through 4 years of being close to wooden spoon favourites. Two years we were hot favourites to get it and didn't get the spoon Awesome

So I have only just started following it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanbon
Guru
Shanbon

Posts : 1020

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:35 am

My Prediction is the Roosters to make the 8 and cause a few problems for teams come the finals series.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Posts : 6699

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:13 am

1 - 2010 NRL Premiers: Eels
2 - 2010 NRL Minor Premiers: Storm
3 - 2010 Wooden Spooners: Sharks
4 - One player to make State of Origin Debut? Cooper Cronk
5 - State of Origin Series winners? Queensland: 2-1
6 - Leading Try Scorer? Brett Morris
7 - Leading Point Scorer? Jamie Soward
8 - Buy of the year? Sam Burgess
9 - Most improved team? Tigers
10 - Yes/No - Souths to make the Top 8? No
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

Posts : 4251
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:55 pm

some fairly good predictions in this thread Very Happy - well nothing involving the storm Sad
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:42 am

Hank Moody wrote:
1 - 2010 NRL Premiers: Storm
2 - 2010 NRL Minor Premiers: Tigers
3 - 2010 Wooden Spooners: Raiders
4 - One player to make State of Origin Debut? John Sutton
5 - State of Origin Series winners? NSW 2 - 1
6 - Leading Try Scorer? Billy Slater
7 - Leading Point Scorer? Jamie Soward
8 - Buy of the year? Dave Taylor
9 - Most improved team? Tigers
10 - Yes/No - Souths to make the Top 8? Yes

Go! Souths!

well majority is wrong haha
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:49 am

got to laugh at liam supporting the Rabbitohs...so that's 3 fav teams within 10 months.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/RocknrollHendo

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions   Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Crystal Ball 2010 - Ten Prediction Questions
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com