Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

All Blacks V Wallabies
All Blacks 13+
All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Vote_lcap78%All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
All Blacks 1-12
All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Draw
All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wallabies 1-12
All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wallabies 13+
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:02 am

Ellison out, Guilford in.

I really think Guilford will have a solid debut. I hope they bring him in about the 50th minute and take off Sivivatu putting him on his preferred side. Like P'rus said, Nonu/Smith is going to be dangerous and Guilford on the end could see a try for a debutant.

All Blacks, 28 - 9. Nonu 1st try scorer. O'Connor to be Australias best.

Those are my predictions for tonight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:50 am

KromyD wrote:
Ellison out, Guilford in.

I really think Guilford will have a solid debut. I hope they bring him in about the 50th minute and take off Sivivatu putting him on his preferred side. Like P'rus said, Nonu/Smith is going to be dangerous and Guilford on the end could see a try for a debutant.

All Blacks, 28 - 9. Nonu 1st try scorer. O'Connor to be Australias best.

Those are my predictions for tonight. Very Happy

Man...you REALLY think the Wallabies will be so sh!t that O'Connor will be their best? Smile I reckon they should've played him at 12 and left AAC at fullback.

As for Guildford, barring injury I get the feeling he'll get a 5-minute job at the end like Jane got in the equivalent match last year...
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:39 am

Lol I had to laugh - on Stuff today were 2 articles about the Wallabies and the headings combined were hilarious:
- Deans Talks the Talk
- Wallabies Captain: Talk is Cheap

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:19 pm

I was watching this.. it's interesting.. Wallabies seem to make some stupid decisions that really cost them!
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Man that was an awesome game! Lawrence was a bit rubbish in his refereeing but not enough to favour either side.

Conrad had a blinder I thought and Rodney may have done enough to hold his spot - for now at least.

Had to lol at Justin Marshall claiming that Keiran Read had stolen a lineout early in the game...when he was on the bench...
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:54 pm

Wallabies stupid decisions match!
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Yea was a pretty great game, very happy with the All Blacks performance. Good way to start the End of Year Tour.

Only real disappointment was when Zac not getting a run!! Especially because Sivi was having a pretty dumb game.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
chrishbhs
Professional
chrishbhs

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 pm

They should have pulled Sivi only for the fact that he could do something that dumb. I dont think Rodney has done enough, missed several tackles close to the line just before he was subbed, not a good look...
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:25 am

Great Stuff NZ ..

Only saw first half out of 10 what was your rating on the game . like how exciting ?
Back to top Go down
chrishbhs
Professional
chrishbhs

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:30 am

Not that exciting really as we had it under control for alot of the second half, definitely didnt reach the heights of that game in Sydney(?) earlier this year
Back to top Go down
CM_STEELERS
Professional
CM_STEELERS

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:57 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Yea was a pretty great game, very happy with the All Blacks performance. Good way to start the End of Year Tour.

Only real disappointment was when Zac not getting a run!! Especially because Sivi was having a pretty dumb game.

and stupid dingo deans singing the australian anthem, wat the faaaaark!
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:04 am

Yea F*** I wanted to jab him when I saw that. haha.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:37 am

typical wallaby crap lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
CM_STEELERS
Professional
CM_STEELERS

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:46 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Yea F*** I wanted to jab him when I saw that. haha.

your telling me, how long has been there and he wants to sing there anthem? i would poke needles in my eyes before i sing there anthem hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo   All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Blacks V Wallabies in Tokyo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com