Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN Empty
PostSubject: Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN   Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Yes former MLB expert analyst Steve Phillips was sacked by ESPN after revealing he had an affair with an ESPN production assistant.

I was deeply shocked by this as he usually broadcast on 2-3 games of MLB per week for ESPN, and was a regular on SportsCenter.

"Just days after being outed for having an affair with a younger co-worker, Baseball Tonight analyst and former-Met GM Steve Phillips has been fired by ESPN."

http://deadspin.com/5389689/steve-phillips-fired-by-espn?skyline=true&s=x
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN   Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN Amd_hundley

Here is Phillips with the women from ESPN.
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN   Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:58 pm

I lol'd. The failfag deserves whatever misfortune befalls him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN   Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:59 am

Kvltism wrote:
I lol'd. The failfag deserves whatever misfortune befalls him.

You'd think he could have at least gone out on a high, and by that I mean at least banging someone that had reasonably good looks.
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN   Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:43 am

From what's been said about his "sex addiction" (read: being a red-blooded male), I'd say it's just a case of a fella who'd slip his prick into any woman. lol @ people without standards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN   Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Phillips Sacked From ESPN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com