Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chrishbhs
Professional
chrishbhs

Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Empty
PostSubject: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Mine is Isaac Ross I have decided this morning. Who does everyone else dislike the most?
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:17 pm

troy Flavell .
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:11 am

Currently playing? Toss up between Andy Ellis and Corey Flynn. Both completely undeserving ABs who somehow continue to gain selection ahead of more deserving players.

Ever? Justin Marshall.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
willyhbhs
Veteran
willyhbhs

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:16 am

hayden triggs or stephen brett
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:24 am

Rozza wrote:
troy Flavell .

Haha hes my fave
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:31 am

Pantherus wrote:
Currently playing? Toss up between Andy Ellis and Corey Flynn. Both completely undeserving ABs who somehow continue to gain selection ahead of more deserving players.

Ever? Justin Marshall.

I would agree with those two current ones. I really hate Flynn I cant understand how he ever makes the All Blacks I would rate most hookers in the NPC ahead of him.

Ever? Not sure i didnt mind Marshall, maybe Carlos Spencer
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:05 am

i really didnt like reuben thorne
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:58 am

I find it painful watching Donald but wouldn't say I hate him. Probably these days I'd hate Stephen Brett and Andy Ellis the most.

Back in day though, hated Jerry Collins, Caleb Ralph and Scott Hamilton.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:02 am

i used to hate Andrew Mehrtens...now i wouldnt have a clue
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:04 am

Mehrts is a legend!!

Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:06 am

but im aussie, of course i disliked him..he was good
Back to top Go down
chrishbhs
Professional
chrishbhs

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:13 am

Yea i think Steven Brett was top of my list until this morning when I read Ross' arrogant comments in the herald which snuck him in front
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:53 am

What did he say?

I dunno if you actually 'hate' merhts, more of a grudging respect cause he was so good, yeah?

Much like how we see Matfield Smile

As for you Hendo - you hated JC? Heathen!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:17 am

haha sorry mate
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:24 am

JC was just too arrogant and dumb.

Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:29 am

he looked butch haha
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:08 am

JERRY SMASH!! Smile

Nah - any guy who would play for his original club the day after a test (whether his coaches liked it or not) has my respect Smile
Back to top Go down
40/20
Professional
40/20

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:13 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:

Agree he wasnt the sharpest knife in the drawer. But cant say I ever thought Jerry was arrogant to be honest Hendo. What makes you say that?

I hated the Cantab girls that seemed to get an AB spot simply because of where they lived

Ben Blair and Scott Hamilton were two of the biggest culprits
Back to top Go down
the dugong
Professional
the dugong

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:19 am

40/20 wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

I hated the Cantab girls that seemed to get an AB spot simply because of where they lived

Biggest culprit and most undeserving all black ever was Mark Robinson the centre from canterbury

most hated
kieran read, conrad smith, andy ellis
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:38 am

you bastard!!! Conrad Smith is a legend. He is a great guy and has a lot more brains then most if not all of them. Conrad for Prime Minister I reckon.

Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:42 am

Andy Ellis, not a fan of him. I would have to say most of the cantab team has a few players i have disliked over the years.

I wasnt too keen on Tuitupou and Lauaki as well.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:48 am

40/20 wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

Agree he wasnt the sharpest knife in the drawer. But cant say I ever thought Jerry was arrogant to be honest Hendo. What makes you say that?

Ben Blair and Scott Hamilton were two of the biggest culprits

Just a couple of incidents where me or my mates bumped into him in town haha. My mate went up to him once and asked "where's conrad smith" Jerry answered "dunno, don't hang with white boys" Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player 48427

Back to top Go down
the dugong
Professional
the dugong

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:51 am

He just makes me angry he spends every ruck on defense with his hands in the air whinging to the ref and his version of a draw and pass is shovelling it along. I will happily admit that part of the dislike is that he is keeping Kahui out of the team
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:03 am

Has to be donald without a doubt what a DUD! chip and chase chip and chase all day long.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:13 pm

chrishbhs wrote:
Mine is Isaac Ross I have decided this morning. Who does everyone else dislike the most?

After Friday Nights game I get what you mean about Isaac Ross. He's a pussy, never gets amongst the rucks just sits out and waits for the ball.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com