Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chrishbhs
Professional
chrishbhs

Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Yea then the commentators rave on about how he is everywhere, the only place he is is on the wing! And he thinks that he is the man because he is running with ball in hand a bit and scoring off a forward pass
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:21 am

Ma'a Nonu but he's improving and isn't the heartless Cat he was when he first Appeared.
I know this isn't the Place for Positives But if i'm gonna bag someone i want to also give a wrap i've always Been a Fan Of #8. Rodney So'oialo
Back to top Go down
CM_STEELERS
Professional
CM_STEELERS

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:30 am

caleb ralph takes the all time cup, faaarken mud!

im no wea nea a fan of donald as well, would have rather seen cruden tour then him
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:47 am

Megadeecee wrote:
Ma'a Nonu but he's improving and isn't the heartless Cat he was when he first Appeared.
I know this isn't the Place for Positives But if i'm gonna bag someone i want to also give a wrap i've always Been a Fan Of #8. Rodney So'oialo

Good man!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player   Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Disliked NZ Rugby Player
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com