Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:53 am

Thursday

Bears @ 49ers

Sunday

Lions @ Vikings
Falcons @ Panthers
Broncos @ Redskins
Bengals @ Steelers
Buccaneers @ Dolphins
Jaguars @ Jets
Saints @ Rams
Bills @ Titans
Chiefs @ Raiders
Cowboys @ Packers - One HD (7:15am)
Seahawks @ Cardinals
Eagles @ Chargers
Patriots @ Colts - One HD (11:20am)

Monday

Ravens @ Browns - One HD (10:30am)
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:54 am

started this early since there is a game this friday. So people get your tips in by thursday night please.

Colts and Patriots has to be game of the week..

Bengals vs Steelers will be good
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:59 am

Colts and Pats should be a great game
as with Steelers/Bengals.

Bucs/Dolphins could be good
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:34 am

Cant wait for Monday morning Very Happy should be awesome! I think we can get up, need a big lift in performance but i think and hope weve been saving ourselves for this one (fingers crossed!). I can feel it now...Manning to have a HUGE game Razz. Multiple TDs and a 300 yard passing game Wink

As for the others...Philly/SD and Bengals/Steelers should be awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:39 am

a_F_c wrote:
Cant wait for Monday morning Very Happy should be awesome! I think we can get up, need a big lift in performance but i think and hope weve been saving ourselves for this one (fingers crossed!). I can feel it now...Manning to have a HUGE game Razz. Multiple TDs and a 300 yard passing game Wink

As for the others...Philly/SD and Bengals/Steelers should be awesome

isn't that like most of his games though...
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Go Phins!
Tampa Bay are going down Razz
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:11 am

is it just me or does ONE HD show a shit load of green bay games...
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:45 am

haha good point, which is true. Colts vs Patriots should be a cracker to watch
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:58 am

Obviously the pick of the bunch is the Patriots vs. Colts game. Going to be a cracker. My Jaguars also have a big game, away to Marky Sanchez's NY Jets. We're 4-4 so need to get the W.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 am

Can't wait until Monday. Parents won't give me the day off but I won't be checking the score until I finish touch reffing at 6:30.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Manning18 wrote:
Can't wait until Monday. Parents won't give me the day off but I won't be checking the score until I finish touch reffing at 6:30.

Yea ive got to go to Caboolture Tafe (god save me! Razz) to do a RSA Licence course on Monday, 9.30-4. So pissed im missing it! Mad. Replay on ESPN at 6.30 though if i remember so ill watch that Smile
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:22 pm

im away that whole week so ill miss it Sad damn work
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:45 am

tips due by tonight...
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:15 am

a_F_c, DB and Philly, you didnt give me a tip for thursdays game between the bears and 49ers
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:25 am

updated my post with my pick

Cowboys Packers should be a good game
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:31 am

a_F_c wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

Yea ive got to go to Caboolture Tafe (god save me! Razz) to do a RSA Licence course on Monday, 9.30-4. So pissed im missing it! Mad. Replay on ESPN at 6.30 though if i remember so ill watch that Smile

Have a shit one boys. I'll be at home to catch it all.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 am

bahahaha
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:17 am

Hanson Suspended By NFL

The NFL has issued a release from a league spokesman saying that cornerback Joselio Hanson will be lost from the team for the next four games. The statement:

"Joselio Hanson of the Philadelphia Eagles has been suspended without pay for the team's next four games for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances. Hanson's suspension begins immediately. He will be eligible to return to the Eagles' active roster on Monday, December 7 following the team's December 6 game against the Atlanta Falcons."

It had been reported earlier in the day that Hanson would be suspended and that Hanson tested positive for taking a diuretic prior to the NFC Championship Game against Arizona last January. Neither the league nor the Eagles is commenting on the specifics of the case.

that ban is bullshit.
the Saints guys and Vikings guys don't get any bans and Hanson gets 4 games...
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Confident we can beat the Rams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Youd wanna hope so Scruffy wouldnt u Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:10 pm

There's something wrong if you can't beat the Rams in their current form. It's a sad state of affairs, they used to play an awesome brand of attacking football.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:22 pm

I was surprised the Rams were in a Superbowl in this decade NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread 48427. That was before i didnt watch NFL so when I found out i was like NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_surprised

What a horrible decline...

edit - they won one in 00?!?! oh thats even worse Laughing

Last edited by a_F_c on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Yeah Warner, Holt, Bruce and Faulk in the day..greatest show on turf
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Even after Warner, Bulger was a good quarterback behind a good line. He still can throw an extremely tight spiral, but is always injured because of that dog's breakfast of an O-line he has to work with. Oh, and no Holt/Bruce receiver combo to help him out.

Jackson might not be Marshall Faulk, but he is certainly an elite player too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:25 pm

a_F_c wrote:
Youd wanna hope so Scruffy wouldnt u Laughing

Laughing NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Lol NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread 357643
I better hope, better have my fingers crossed! It is going to be a tough match, I was not telling the truth before...I am not confident at all, I am actualy very scared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread   NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Week 10 Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com