Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:09 am

bahaha its true, i dont know if i have seen them win.
Back to top Go down
1968vet
Professional
1968vet

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:20 am

Jets dropped another close one. 4 losses by less that 14 points in total this season already. Need to win 6 out of our last 7 to sneak a wildcard as I cannot see us getting past New England to win the division.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:39 pm

1968vet wrote:
Jets dropped another close one. 4 losses by less that 14 points in total this season already. Need to win 6 out of our last 7 to sneak a wildcard as I cannot see us getting past New England to win the division.

Same with Dolphins, Pats have it won imo.
I can see Chargers/Steelers and Dolphs/Jets getting the wildcard.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:59 pm

The Broncos are gone. I don't know how much Orton is out for but with him out they won't win. Orton isn't great, but is still a big part of that team. Chris Simms just isn't the guy to lead a team to the playoffs. Unfortunatley that means the Chargersd will win the West.

I can see The Colts, Pats, Bengals and Chargers winning their division while Pittsburgh and Houston get the wildcard. The Jets and Sanchez are still building and Sanchez hasn't been able to cut it week in week out. Miami have Brown out, the wildcat was pretty much their offense, they'll stick around, but won't be good enough for the 6th seed. Denver will drop to 9-7 which won't bee good enough in the AFC. Baltimore have a tough schedule and have already lost too many to survive in the AFC wildcard race and I really don't know how the Jags are up so high with the way they are playing.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:36 pm

No Dolphins game on ONEhd today?
Instead they have NBA, two games. why not one and an NFL game?

They are even replaying the suns game again tonight.
With no NFL. Mad
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:54 am

yeah, i dont get it either, play it friday morning and drop the early game on monday (DST).
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:03 am

Well i just read on the One Ad they not broadcasting the Patriots game but they will be doing the Chargers vs Broncos game
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 am

coming into second half MIA 14 Car 3
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:40 am

MIA 24 - CAR 17
No Brown No problems.
Browns absence has made the boys lift and we're back in the playoff race.
Carn you phinnies!
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:49 am

wow and without ronnie brown!
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:53 am

Ricky Williams did alright in his place. Razz
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:30 am

nice job Williams.
good for my Fantasy football Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:51 am

Miami had control of that game the whole time. Ricky Willaism going well with Miami not using the woldcat as much. Davon Bess was great as he has all season.

Jake Delhomme made too many wrong decisions, Carolina D was pretty shit and they should have put the ball into Deangelo's hands for my fantasy team more Razz
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 am

Miami were in control but they very nearly screwed themselves over at the end with some poor clock management. Carolina were way too slow at the end getting to the ball after the catch was made imo. Oh well, good win for the Phins
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:38 am

Manning18 wrote:
Davon Bess was great as he has all season.
Quiet achiever. Doesn't rack up Fitzgerald numbers or anything like that, but I remember reading he'd caught something like 50 consecutive passes without a single drop. Very handy to have a possession receiver like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:47 am

thats the kinda guy any QB would love to be throwing at on a 3rd down
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:25 pm

I am just watching the replay of the dolphins game now.
Straight to Williams, 8 out from the end zone and he strolls in to put them in front 7-3.

Tight struggle towards the end, it was anyones game.
It looked like it was going to be a draw with a few seconds to go at 24-17 dolphins way when the panthers almost got it into their end-zone, but they didn't grab the ball. Laughing We are soooo lucky.

Now on a 5-5 record, we are hopefully back on track.
Go Phinnies!
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:13 am

Kvltism wrote:
Manning18 wrote:
Quiet achiever. Doesn't rack up Fitzgerald numbers or anything like that, but I remember reading he'd caught something like 50 consecutive passes without a single drop. Very handy to have a possession receiver like that.

He went undrafted and is currently leading Miami in reception and recpetion yards. Probably not a no.1 receiver atm but very handy.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:21 am

Since the win over the Panthers our odds for the Super-Bowl have improved.
$101--->$81. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:42 pm

go here

http://centrebet.com/cust?lang_choice=en&action=GoSports&ev_id=971

click american football and then 2009/2010 season.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
go here

http://centrebet.com/cust?lang_choice=en&action=GoSports&ev_id=971

click american football and then 2009/2010 season.
I was going off the TAB sportsbet one.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm

oh true
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:57 pm

Really looking forward to the Colts at Ravens game. I can really smell an upset brewing in Baltimore, with the Ravens getting up. They may be 5-4, but they're a much better team than that.

Some other great games should be the Chargers at Broncos game, also my Jaguars should beat the Bills.

Also, Monday Night Football should be good, hopefully the Texans can get up against a Titans team that has won three in a row. Should be a beauty. I'm really hoping if the Jaguars can't get the Wild Card spot, that at least the Texans can.
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Manning18 wrote:
Kvltism wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

He went undrafted and is currently leading Miami in reception and recpetion yards. Probably not a no.1 receiver atm but very handy.
NFL Films had a documentary about him last night. He got hauled into jail for unwittingly driving some mates who'd stolen a whole ton of computers, game consoles, etc which was a setback. 3 great seasons at Hawaii after his jail-term had him rated as a second-round talent, but a 4.62 (from memory) 40, his size and his past led to him going undrafted.

Basically, he's a feel-good story and also a decent enough role model for young kids. Has had to work hard for everything he's got.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Yeah I watched the same thing yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread   NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL - Week 11 Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com