Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Official I Hate Twilight Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:21 pm

i was just watching a trailer for new moon on tv and they had some guy turn into a werewolf in broad daylight... WTF!!! cant believe there are another 2 of these to come.. Evil or Very Mad I think we need to gather every copy of these books and use them to burn meyer at the stake... for the sake good taste..
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru
Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
i was just watching a trailer for new moon on tv and they had some guy turn into a werewolf in broad daylight... WTF!!! cant believe there are another 2 of these to come.. Evil or Very Mad I think we need to gather every copy of these books and use them to burn meyer at the stake... for the sake good taste..

you copied my idea but made more sense than i did Razz
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:44 am

DaneSwan#36 wrote:
Miley Cyrus officially ROCKS THIS WORLD!

She is one of us!

Teen queen Miley Cyrus has made a shocking revelation: she’s a Twi-hater! Seriously! And she calls herself a teen!

Miley told a US radio program that she’s not a fan of the series that has taken the world by storm:
"I don't believe in it. I don't like vampires. … I don't like the wolf that pops out of the screen when I'm watching my TV at night. I don't like it. I don't want anything to do with it. I don't like the shirts . I don't like any of it."
She doesn’t like Taylor Lautner? Not even in his shirtless glory as he phases from man to wolf? There’s something wrong with the girl!

Ahhh Miley, how i love though more Razz
Back to top Go down
1968vet
Professional
1968vet

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:05 am

philly wrote:
all of a sudden Miley Cyrus is alot better after saying that.

f***en stupid twilight

Dumb as a post that girl.
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:07 am

WCEsandiee wrote:
smashedmirror704 wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=91954617470&ref=ts

the official hate page

Sandiee is now a member.
I am also currently a member of
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=138725135054&ref=ts
and
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35847611723&ref=ts
Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am

Who's Miley Cyrus again? ...
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:09 pm

bahaha Hannah Montana
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Next Thread: The official Hank's DP is awesome thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.otc-forums.com
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:19 pm

sounds great bahahaha
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:24 pm

In my teen days this movie would have been made but Arnie would have killed them all in the most spectacular fashion with a one liner to go with it .
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:35 pm

It may interest everyone to know im going to see New Moon next Tuesday with the gf Laughing. Ill give you my report on Wednesday baha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:35 pm

you are so gay!
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 pm

no you are!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:40 pm

*mental note - make sure you're single when a Twilight film comes out*

Bahahaha
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:41 pm

As you've volunteered a Review i think it should be David Stratton like (SBS movie crapper on'er a) .
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Megadeecee wrote:
In my teen days this movie would have been made but Arnie would have killed them all in the most spectacular fashion with a one liner to go with it .
Edward: "I'ma bite you, sucker."
Arnie: "How? My penis is thicker than your arm, yah."

*Arnie ruins Edward's shit*
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:04 am

Megadeecee wrote:
This is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:36 am

yeah Arnie would have smashed Edwards face in
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:13 pm

1968vet wrote:
The Lost Boys was a great vampire film.

Vampires should be seen wearing leather jackets, hanging out at the beach and riding motorbikes.

Vampires do not sparkle.

Haha, i'm sure a couple of the girls thought it did Sparkle

Cartman at Kyles window still has me laughing
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Go Arnie Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sprooly
Guru
Sprooly

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:33 am

Watching Twilight now Smile i love it!
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:35 am

Did anyone else hear that the Pope and his Vatican friends have condemned the Twilight franchise as "morally corrupt".

Laughing

Made my day when I read that, I don't usually care what's coming out of the Vatican, but for this one, I'm thinking "Good on ya, your Holiness!" Razz
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:43 am

lol
the Pope is cool for once.

Arnie would fricken destroy the gay vampires.

'im going to bite you'
'yea...well i just fucken shot the hell out of you' Razz
Back to top Go down
Sprooly
Guru
Sprooly

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:45 am

shooting a vampire wouldn't work would it with there super pace and strength and shit
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:47 am

... Normal vampires, yes.

Twilight vampires could be vanquished by makeup remover ... or at least Edward could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official I Hate Twilight Thread   Official I Hate Twilight Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official I Hate Twilight Thread
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com