Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Melbourne vs Sydney

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

The Better City...
Melbourne
Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Vote_lcap51%Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 19 ]
Sydney
Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Vote_lcap49%Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
Damo
Guru
Damo

Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:27 am

^What's wrong with having no heater? Because we don't need one lol?

Weather in Melbourne is so unpredictable.I went there for a week and the weather changed from 10 degrees up to 35 degrees in a half week period. I could not live in that.

And during winter, it does get cold here, but we don't need heaters because we are hard.
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 am

meh you just get used to the variable weather. Not having a heater wouldn't be bad.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:17 am

liam_bombers wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:
Not to annoy the brisbane posters, but i never liked brisbane or the gold coast, fine for a visit, but i could never live in either place.

and i dont get the hate for a city just because of a sporting team.

why couldn't you live in Brisbane??? Melbourne has terrible weather, 40 degrees in summer 10 degrees in winter yuck. and Sydney is overpopulated
Last time I checked, in most places around the world it is cold in winter and hot in summer...
Warm all year around and rainy through spring, yuck!
Having no heater in your house Laughing thats stupid...

Not really.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 am

Brenton wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:
Not to annoy the brisbane posters, but i never liked brisbane or the gold coast, fine for a visit, but i could never live in either place.

and i dont get the hate for a city just because of a sporting team.

why couldn't you live in Brisbane??? Melbourne has terrible weather, 40 degrees in summer 10 degrees in winter yuck. and Sydney is overpopulated
Last time I checked, in most places around the world it is cold in winter and hot in summer...
Warm all year around and rainy through spring, yuck!
Having no heater in your house Laughing thats stupid...

Not really.

that's Victorians for ya. Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 48427
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:39 am

Damo wrote:

Weather in Melbourne is so unpredictable.I went there for a week and the weather changed from 10 degrees up to 35 degrees in a half week period. I could not live in that.

And during winter, it does get cold here, but we don't need heaters because we are hard.

I could not live in a place where it is warm all year around.
Oh, and it rains a lot during this time of year. pale

No thankyou. I like living in a place where there are proper seasons.
Back to top Go down
esodays brah
Guru
esodays brah

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:09 pm

SYDNEY !
i havent been to Melbourne yet but ill really like to this holidays
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:44 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
Damo wrote:

Oh, and it rains a lot during this time of year. pale

Proper seasons, yet its hot one day and cold the next in Melbourne? Yeah okay...
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:13 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
Damo wrote:

Oh, and it rains a lot during this time of year. Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_pale

What does having heaters in homes have anything to do with it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:49 am

a_F_c wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
Damo wrote:

Oh, and it rains a lot during this time of year. Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_pale

What does having heaters in homes have anything to do with it?

With Liam involved anything can happen
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:08 am

I just find it bland to have warm all year round.
Living in summer all year round is boring.

Variety in weather, not just warm all the bloody time.
I can't explain it anymore that.
Back to top Go down
lions10
Professional
lions10

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:30 am

liam_bombers wrote:
I just find it bland to have warm all year round.
Living in summer all year round is boring.

Variety in weather, not just warm all the bloody time.
I can't explain it anymore that.

Average in South East Qld in winter is around 18-21 at day time and 6-12 at night, perfect temps and during summer we have consistant days around 30-33 where as melbourne would have 20 one day and then 42 the next.
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:15 am

Melbourne doesn't have 20 one day then 42 the next in summer. We might have four or five days of 35-38 and then a few days of low thirties. Summer weather is pretty predictable: hot.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:31 am

The only thing I have against Melbourne weather is that it has caught me twice with a 35 degrees + day, where I'm wearing t-shirt and shorts, then it will choose to rain quite heavily that night while I'm still in t-shirt and shorts, though I daresay if you lived in Melbourne and weren't just visiting you'd be more prepared for shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:08 am

TheFeldster wrote:
The only thing I have against Melbourne weather is that it has caught me twice with a 35 degrees + day, where I'm wearing t-shirt and shorts, then it will choose to rain quite heavily that night while I'm still in t-shirt and shorts, though I daresay if you lived in Melbourne and weren't just visiting you'd be more prepared for shit like that.
Rain after a hot day is sweet. Anyway i find when the rain comes after a hot night the temp doesn't drop to a level that makes it too cold to wear shorts and a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:01 am

3 days away from summer and Melbourne have some 19 degree days coming up.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:13 am

Thanks for the weather update.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:18 pm

No problem.... May even have to get those heaters out Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 48427
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne vs Sydney   Melbourne vs Sydney - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melbourne vs Sydney
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com