Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which team will lose first?
Saints
Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Colts
Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Vote_lcap62%Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:34 am

disagree, i believe the Pats to win this week over the saints and the colts, in the next 2 games will lose if not to the running hot titans but the broncos. the broncos are finding some form and should put a fight. If the colts dont lose in the season, i think they will lose in the play offs. if your a colts fan and you knew you were going to lose sometime you would want it to be in the regular season
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:45 am

Oh sure, if we are to lose a game then id prefer it to be in the next 3 weeks lol. Id take 19-0 too though Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:13 am

Hank Moody wrote:
disagree, i believe the Pats to win this week over the saints and the colts, in the next 2 games will lose if not to the running hot titans but the broncos. the broncos are finding some form and should put a fight. If the colts dont lose in the season, i think they will lose in the play offs. if your a colts fan and you knew you were going to lose sometime you would want it to be in the regular season

Let's just state the obvious, that goes for any team. I personally don't want to go 16-0, since we aren't the team the patriots were. If we are able to shutdown Young and Johnson next week, we have won, which is something I am confident we will do. The Titans will be our only challenge from now until the end of the regular season imo.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:28 am

you watch Denver will bring it to you :p
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:03 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
I think the Colts will go down in Houston to the Texans. Surely the luck must run out. The Saints I think at home will edge the Patriots in a ripper of a Monday Night Football match.

Well, the Texans really should have beaten the Colts. After leading 17-0, they should never have let the Colts back in it. Still, credit to the Colts yet again for fighting back.

On the Saints, they were superb today. Drew Brees what a beast. An awesome performance.

Last edited by Sparky_Hughes on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:18 am

Well, I think next week, both the Colts and Saints have danger games again.

The Saints are away to a Redskins team that has looked a lot better in recent weeks and was unlucky to lose to the Eagles on the weekend.

As for the Colts, they host the surging Titans in what promises to be a very close contest.

In both games I favour both the Colts and Saints, but they're going to be close.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:27 am

yeah it is going to be great
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:33 am

US: Sunday
AUS: Monday

Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 206px-New_Orleans_Saints.svg @ Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 247px-Washington_Redskins_logo.svg
________________________________________________________________________________________________Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 282px-Tennessee_Titans_logo.svg @ Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 187px-Indianapolis_Colts_logo.svg

Team Sites:
http://www.neworleanssaints.com/Home.aspx
http://www.redskins.com/
http://www.titansonline.com/
http://www.colts.com/
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:57 am

Saints will win.

if Titans were at home i would say them
but Colts at home will be tough to beat
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:27 am

i reckon the colts will lose first.

although the saints have been a bit up and down...

but saying that the saints destroyed the pats today and the colts didnt do as well against the pats
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:10 am

Dragon Bomber wrote:

but saying that the saints destroyed the pats today and the colts didnt do as well against the pats

To say that would be just stupid. Yes, the Saints beat New England a lot more comfortably than we did, but by your theory if we beat St Louis 42-6 and New Orleans only beat then 27-23, does that make us better than them? The main reason we struggled for most of the game against New England was having 2 rookie CBs and one backup safety up against the best WR duo in the league.

I agree that New Orleans have been better than us but to judge it by how both teams played the pats is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 am

I can still see both teams losing to a team they are expected to beat. My tip is Carolina v New Orleans and Jacksonville or Tenessee over the Colts.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:14 am

Manning18 wrote:
I can still see both teams losing to a team they are expected to beat. My tip is Carolina v New Orleans and Jacksonville or Tenessee over the Colts.

I certainly hope so. We only lost to them by 2pts in Week 1 and that was in Indy.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 am

Every divisional team we play puts up a fight against us but rarely gets over us. Jacksonville have exceeded expectations all year and when they come up against Indy it will probably be a must-win for that wildcard spot.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 am

i reckon Titans will run the Colts close but Colts might pip them in 4th quarter
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Manning18 wrote:
Dragon Bomber wrote:

To say that would be just stupid. Yes, the Saints beat New England a lot more comfortably than we did, but by your theory if we beat St Louis 42-6 and New Orleans only beat then 27-23, does that make us better than them? The main reason we struggled for most of the game against New England was having 2 rookie CBs and one backup safety up against the best WR duo in the league.

I agree that New Orleans have been better than us but to judge it by how both teams played the pats is stupid.

whoa.... that was just an example....

im not just judging it off them both playing the pats
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Titans will be very tough, specially on the run they are on at the moment. Being at home gives me more confidence I think.
I can definately see us losing though haha, same with New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:38 am

Yeah sorry mate, I knew it was an example but its stupid to compare 2 teams on how the beat another.

Anyway if our run defense stands up, we will win. Young has given us trouble through the years when he runs so Brackett and Session need to have big games.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:15 am

i will probably tip the titans!
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 am

Titans over Colts
Saints over RedSkins

I can see the Titans charging at the Colts and falling over the line, should be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:47 am

i hope the titans win Smile fucking peyton manning
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:04 am

Hank Moody wrote:
i hope the titans win Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_smile fucking peyton manning

..is one of the greatest QBs of the decade?
Finish those sentences now Hank Wink
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:11 am

a_F_c wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:
i hope the titans win Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_smile fucking peyton manning

..is the greatest QB of the decade

Correct your sentences a_F-C Wink
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:22 am

i can't take that away from you guys but still i dont like him Razz
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Why in gods name is this thread still going?!?!?! Mad

US: Sunday
AUS: Monday

Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 100px-New_Orleans_Saints.svg @ Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 100px-Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg

Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 100px-Denver_Broncos_logo.svg @ Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 100px-Indianapolis_Colts_logo.svg

Team Sites:
http://www.neworleanssaints.com/Home.aspx
http://www.atlantafalcons.com/
http://www.denverbroncos.com/
http://www.colts.com/

I am hoping this is the last time I have to do this Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com