Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which team will lose first?
Saints
Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Colts
Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Vote_lcap62%Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:05 pm

a_F_c wrote:
It may be luck, it may be that we were just better when it came down to it but either way we won all those games which at the end of the day is all that matters surely?

Well look at it this way. There's no way the Patriots should have lost that game. The Jags' could have beaten the Colts on Week 1, they missed the two point conversion to tie. The Texans missed a FG to send the game into OT against the Colts, and blew a huge lead at home in the other. And, then of course on Friday, the Jags' could easily have won that game as well.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
a_F_c wrote:
It may be luck, it may be that we were just better when it came down to it but either way we won all those games which at the end of the day is all that matters surely?

Well look at it this way. There's no way the Patriots should have lost that game. The Jags' could have beaten the Colts on Week 1, they missed the two point conversion to tie. The Texans missed a FG to send the game into OT against the Colts, and blew a huge lead at home in the other. And, then of course on Friday, the Jags' could easily have won that game as well.

I agree with you lol but im happy that none of those things happened Razz. Plus in 10 or so years if Indy do go on 16-0 maybe even 19-0 I dont think anyones going to remember a missed 2 point conversion or a missed FG. I think the 4 and 2 will be remembered for a long time though lol, that was the choke of the century Laughing. (thankyou Mr Belichick)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:28 pm

lets just say the playoffs will be great!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:29 pm

a_F_c wrote:
I agree with you lol but im happy that none of those things happened Razz. Plus in 10 or so years if Indy do go on 16-0 maybe even 19-0 I dont think anyones going to remember a missed 2 point conversion or a missed FG. I think the 4 and 2 will be remembered for a long time though lol, that was the choke of the century Laughing. (thankyou Mr Belichick)

Yeah, you're definitely right about the last few things. Can't argue with that.
Back to top Go down
Senorita
Trainee
Senorita

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:21 pm

dont see anyone other than the colts winning the season..
undefeated 'til the end...

making me a wealthy ($10 bet placed) happy girl :p
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Senorita wrote:
dont see anyone other than the colts winning the season..
undefeated 'til the end...

making me a wealthy ($10 bet placed) happy girl :p

If they continue to get the luck they've had all season then yes. But the Playoffs are a whole different ball game, and while they'll be the favorites, I can see them slipping up.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:30 pm

if an afc team doesnt beat them an nfc team will
Back to top Go down
Senorita
Trainee
Senorita

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:30 pm

u really think its luck? no skill what so ever? pura suerte hmmm i must disagree with u on that..

playoffs wont be too easy but im pretty confident they will get there..
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Senorita wrote:
u really think its luck? no skill what so ever? pura suerte hmmm i must disagree with u on that..

playoffs wont be too easy but im pretty confident they will get there..

Of course it's taken skill. Peyton Manning should win the NFL MVP. But in the close situations of games, you can't tell me the Colts haven't had the rub of the green in all of them. They could easily be 9-5 rather than 14-0.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:52 pm

sparky is right, it happened to the saints today too...they had many close calls and it finally caught up to them, Colts will be against someone in the playoffs probably SD or Bengals
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Manning has to be the MVP now, which sucks because I was really hoping for the Saints to get that 16-0 mark and Brees to win the award. Hopefully they can bounce back from that setback and win a Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:55 pm

no doubt Manning will be MVP but you cant help but think Brees is still up there and favre as well...disappointing
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:59 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
no doubt Manning will be MVP but you cant help but think Brees is still up there and favre as well...disappointing

If both the Colts and Saints had gone 16-0, you'd think Manning would have gotten the nod anyway for just being who he is. Unfortunate for the Saints though, going 16-0 would have been a good story, plus ESPN would have kept on bringing up the December chokers the Dallas Cowboys. Not to be.
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:59 pm

I'm sure people in the Gulf Coast region would prefer a Saints victory in the Super Bowl over 16-0 with Brees as MVP. Would be a nice outcome for them.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:01 pm

I don't see how Favre could be the Most VALUABLE player in the league in the team he is in. No doubt he has been really good and has exceeded expectations, but with a defense of Jared Allen, Pat and Kev Williams and Winfield. Add in the best running back in the league and you whoever is there isn't overly as valuable as Brees or Peyton to their team. If he was still playing for the Jets and was playing like he is now, I would give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Manning18 wrote:
I don't see how Favre could be the Most VALUABLE player in the league in the team he is in. No doubt he has been really good and has exceeded expectations, but with a defense of Jared Allen, Pat and Kev Williams and Winfield. Add in the best running back in the league and you whoever is there isn't overly as valuable as Brees or Peyton to their team. If he was still playing for the Jets and was playing like he is now, I would give it to him.

Yeah agreed, Manning. The Vikings were tipped to be Superbowl contenders pre-season. Getting Favre was just the tip of the iceberg.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Manning18 wrote:

apparently not anymore...Chris Johnson is being considered as better...
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:06 pm

CJ has been fantastic all year, irrespective of how badly the guys around him have played. That, in my eyes, makes him more valuable than Brett Favre.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:07 pm

1st or 2nd, If Peyton had the line, RB and D that Minesota have, 19-0 a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:14 pm

if the guys around CJ were that bad i dont think he would play well...like you know the equation no offensive line, no decent RB. well thats what i read. but then again titans line is the greatest hence the 0 - 7 start of the season
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
if the guys around CJ were that bad i dont think he would play well...like you know the equation no offensive line, no decent RB. well thats what i read. but then again titans line is the greatest hence the 0 - 7 start of the season
The Titans do have a quality O-line. But consider that their passing game was absolutely disgraceful, for the most part, until Vince Young got elevated up the depth chart.

So that means CJ was facing a lot of plays where the opposition had 8 men stacked in the box, yet he still racked up big numbers. I don't know about you, but that makes him a legit MVP contender in my book.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:27 pm

yeah but its stupid, i think they pick players based on team performances/experience...much like australian rugby league rep teams
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:22 pm

CJ should really get MVP.
so often it is a QB because they get the most numbers.

but CJ has been awesome all year. sure he benefited from a crap passing game but it takes a really quality player to rack up the numbers he has.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 am

much like Manning benefits from the crappy rushing attack
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:18 pm

i think Chris Johnson has been outstanding this year and i doubt anyone will argue with me on that.

peyton has been his brilliant best again but atm i have to rate Johnson higher in the chase for MVP. Ive always like johnson and everyone is starting to believe he is the best back in the game atm. i think with his elevation in the rankings will see him get the MVP award.

favre has been good but can be off his game at times (today for example), brees has been inconsistant at times. And peterson has done well but no where near as good as last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?   Saints or Colts. Who will lose first? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saints or Colts. Who will lose first?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com