Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Your favourite US Sporting teams

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

Your favourite US Sporting teams - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite US Sporting teams   Your favourite US Sporting teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:12 pm

I was thinking Angels or Dodgers! lol. Couldn't make my mind up though so I chucked it aside.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite US Sporting teams   Your favourite US Sporting teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:38 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
I was thinking Angels or Dodgers! lol. Couldn't make my mind up though so I chucked it aside.

Oakland A's?

San Francisco Giants?
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite US Sporting teams   Your favourite US Sporting teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Yuck Atheltics. The name turns me off for one.
Don't like the look of the Giants.

I am so damn bloody fussy!
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite US Sporting teams   Your favourite US Sporting teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:40 pm

New York Mets, are they alright?
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite US Sporting teams   Your favourite US Sporting teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:02 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
New York Mets, are they alright?

Shocking injuries last season, so they missed the Playoffs. But they're OK.
Back to top Go down
Tank
Guru
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite US Sporting teams   Your favourite US Sporting teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:02 pm

CHORUS wrote:
NBA - Chicago Bulls
NFL - Bears (don't really follow, so for sports I don't follow I just pick the Chicago team as mine)
NHL - Blackhawks (couldn't even tell you whether the season is on or not)
MLB - White Sox (don't mind a spot of baseball here and there but game's too long to wacth completely and religiously for me)
I used to be like that with Cleveland. I went for the Cavs in the NBA, Browns in the NFL, Indians in MLB and then the Blue Jackets in the NHL just because they're from Ohio. Cavaliers are the only team I've stuck with though (besides the Indians, but I barely follow MLB besides checking in the paper every now and then). If Cleveland do eventually get a team in the MLS then I'll probably follow them too.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite US Sporting teams   Your favourite US Sporting teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:19 am

I'm gonna go with the Marlins Very Happy

Miami forever and always Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite US Sporting teams   Your favourite US Sporting teams - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite US Sporting teams
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com