Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Week 12 Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:14 am

a_F_c wrote:
I watched that one as well whilst El Classico was at HT and when it finished, what a horrible game lol. Philly/Redskins 'bonus coverage' was pretty good though. I watched the first little bit of the Titans game too. Had to go to bed by that stage though haha. The night had caught up with me Laughing

Haha, I lasted until about 2am this morning, then packed it in. And yeah, after the stinker that was the Panthers and Jets, I tuned it to watch my Jaguars get done by the 49ers.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:15 am

Well, what a performance from the Saints. Simply brilliant. Drew Brees was enormous throwing for 5 TD's while Brady had a poor game, throwing 2 INT's and no TD's.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
Brees is just unbelieveable! i am speechless at what i am seeing..

this man is great!

TD!

Saints 38 - 17 Patriots

Saints have changed my mind, did better than the colts did

The moment they come unstuck against a quality team (Miami are not quality, sorry Liam Laughing) they wont know what to do Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 12 Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com