Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Week 12 Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:06 am

a_F_c wrote:
I watched the 2nd half of the Dallas game. If Oakland were better they really could have gotten alot more closer and made a real game out of it. I still dont rate Dallas at all lol, but oh well.
We frittered away some nice opportunities in the first half, I was especially disappointed with one particular Chaz Schilens drop in the second quarter. That chop-block by Gallery was totally unnecessary too, Murphy made a nice catch at the 1 but it counted for squat due to that penalty flag.

Believe it or not, I think Gradkowski made a mistake by going for Murphy far more often than Heyward-Bey this week, the latter actually looked quite good. Really nice route and catch on that touchdown play, hopefully the first of many. McFadden showed signs of encouragement too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:19 am

I have only watched the first 2 games so far. Stafford scrambles to the side almost every time and it ends a shit pass most of the time.

C'mon Man! @ Oaklands missed intercept in the 2nd quarter. They have changes to make everywhere except for Asmougha, Seymour, Ellis and maybe some youngsters like Mcfadden. I'd start with that joke of a coach Cable. It might be hard trying to get a top coach there but he isn't the man to help you in a desperate rebuilding stage.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:27 am

WHOOO!!! BRONCOS AND PACKERS!!! 3 from 3 in tipping Smile
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:36 am

Both picks were dropped by young pass-rusher Trevor Scott. He had a decent day with two sacks, but I was more than a little angry that he fucked up on the second one - Tyvon Branch was set for a certain pick-six there.

I'm gonna start a separate thread to discuss recruitment, team needs, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 am

Kvltism wrote:
a_F_c wrote:
I watched the 2nd half of the Dallas game. If Oakland were better they really could have gotten alot more closer and made a real game out of it. I still dont rate Dallas at all lol, but oh well.
We frittered away some nice opportunities in the first half, I was especially disappointed with one particular Chaz Schilens drop in the second quarter. That chop-block by Gallery was totally unnecessary too, Murphy made a nice catch at the 1 but it counted for squat due to that penalty flag.

Believe it or not, I think Gradkowski made a mistake by going for Murphy far more often than Heyward-Bey this week, the latter actually looked quite good. Really nice route and catch on that touchdown play, hopefully the first of many. McFadden showed signs of encouragement too.

Yeah that was stupid, it was a great catch by Murphy under pressure as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:09 pm

i love watching Aaron Rodgers play, he is my favourite player and he play amazingly today...

i like watching them more than dare i say it the broncos.

GB and DEN win today, doesn't get much better. But i have Rodgers and Driver in fantasy and man they kicked ass!
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:07 am

liam_bombers wrote:
I hope that the Dolphins don't lose to the Bills...I can just see Buffalo possibly getting up and it scares me. Mad
If we win however we can get the season back on track.
Ricky Williams will destroy the Bills.

not surprised the Giants lost...they are playing really bad.
we smashed them 40-16 and they only just got past the Falcons.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:45 am

Ricky Williams, i dont think he will have a good day personally, the bills and dolphins rivalry is always big, expect a close game.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:22 am

I'll have my alarm clock on for 6am Monday so I can keep up with the scores Very Happy
Waking up early....yay Razz
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:11 am

i reckon Ricky will.
last game when he was splitting with Ronnie Brown he still racked up over 100 yards and got a TD.
now he is doing it all himself and the Bills defence is rubbish....he could get about 200 yards and 3 TD's i reckon
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:47 am

Bufallo have won a lot of their games on defense alone. T.O had a great week last week getting close to 200 yards so if he keeps his form up Vontae Davis will find it hard to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:02 am

DB will be gutted.
Big Ben is out.

Peterson is unlikely for the Vikes as well
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:29 am

yeah Pittsburgh will struggle without Big Ben and Polamalu..

I think the vikes will still excel though
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:19 am

Vikes will be sweet still but sucks for Peterson

really glad i picked Steelers to lose
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:52 am

Hank Moody wrote:

Yep huge blow for the Steelers losing Roethilsberger. I'm happy myself, I really want the Ravens to win and keep their chances of a Wild Card spot intact. I think they'll get up now.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:17 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:

Yep huge blow for the Steelers losing Roethilsberger. I'm happy myself, I really want the Ravens to win and keep their chances of a Wild Card spot intact. I think they'll get up now.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

that means we are on our third string QB... coz batch broke his wrist im pretty sure Sad

and our secondary is shit without polamalu Sad i will be impressed if we win

cmon dennis dixon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:16 am

Dragon Bomber wrote:
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

that means we are on our third string QB... coz batch broke his wrist im pretty sure Sad

and our secondary is shit without polamalu Sad i will be impressed if we win

cmon dennis dixon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give you the run down on Dennis Dixon mate. Former Oregon Ducks QB, who in 2007, with Oregon ranked 2nd in the nation and Dixon was the Heisman Trophy favorite. Then, in Arizona against the Wildcats, he twisted his knee and cost the Ducks the chance to continue their winning form, and also lost his chance to win the Heisman. Hopefully he does well, but not too well.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:16 pm

hmm interesting to see how he goes then ay
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
hmm interesting to see how he goes then ay

Absolutely. I think the Ravens should get up though.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:30 pm

oh yeah i agree, but still would like the kid to have a decent game.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Listening to the Dolphins/Bills game on internet radio and keeping up with the scores before I head off to school tomorrow. Should be a close one, I hope the Phins win...if they want to be in playoffs they will. GO PHINS!!!
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:16 pm

the steelers staff absolutely love dixon...

and what i saw in the pre-season he looks pretty darn good...
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Dragon Bomber wrote:
the steelers staff absolutely love dixon...

and what i saw in the pre-season he looks pretty darn good...

Well, he probably would have been a Heisman Trophy winner if he didn't get injured a couple of years ago. And he was drafted into the MLB at one point by the Atlanta Braves.

EDIT: Before he got injured in 2007, he was actually leading the Heisman Trophy vote. So, he's a super freak athlete, I hope he does well myself.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 200px-Dennis_Dixon_Photo_by_Kaly_Harward

Here is Dixon in his Oregon Ducks stuff, just one month ago. Here was there to attend the Ducks vs. Trojans game to see the Ducks smash USC. Was a famous night.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Dwight Freeney (IND) out with AB Injury
Steve Smith (CAR) is questionable
Michael Turner and Jerious Norwood (ATL) expected to play against Bucs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 12 Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com