Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Week 12 Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:43 am

INTERCEPTION!!!!
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 am

INTERCEPTION

Ravens should win it here
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 am

OT 9 min to go.....i think there will be a field goal win to ravens, unless something happens. 3rd and 2
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:47 am

RAVENS WIN!!!
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:49 am

done.
good win for Ravens

Dixon was good until that pick
Back to top Go down
1968vet
Professional
1968vet

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:27 am

Jets won.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:31 am

Well I watched two games this morning. The first one was the NY Jets vs. Carolina game, and really that was a real stinker. Didn't enjoy it at all.

But I managed to catch my Jaguars for the first time this season LIVE. And while we went down 20-3 to the San Francisco 49ers, I still think they're a few positives to be taken. The defense was reasonably solid, and if David Garrard didn't fumble the ball two to three times in good positions, it would have been a different result. In saying this, we're 6-5 which is still OK. We've got the 5-6 Texans next week in what is a massive game.

On the Texans, I tipped them to upset the Colts this morning. Unfortunately it didn't happen after they led 17-0 in the 2nd Q. They just can't seem to beat the Colts, who escaped with a W yet again.

Finally the Baltimore Ravens. Getting a very close win over Dennis Dixon and the Steelers. Didn't see the game as I was at work, but from what I've read, Dixon was admirable in his role at QB, and showed glimpses of why he's such a super athlete. Happy to see he performed well, but also happy the Ravens get an important win.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:57 am

Another win from Indy to go to 11-0. The Texans choked big time after Peyton had a pretty bad 1st half. I'm fine with us winning in the 4th, we just better start shutting out teams from this point onwards.

Great drive from Young to win te game. They converted a few on 4th and at times were really lucky to get the first. In the end it was a great catch by Britt to win the game.

The Steelers loss could well knock them out of the playoff race since the wildcard is pretty much their only chance with Cincy already having the tiebreaker and having to lose dramatically to not make the playoffs. Wasn't it DB who was going on about how much of cat Westbrook was when he sat out after his concussion? What's different about Big Ben? Razz
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:00 am

Laughing love that last comment.

hope Jackson doesn't sit out with his concussion.
but i would rather he sits V Falcons than be out for more important games
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:18 am

Dragon Bomber wrote:
lets go dennis dixon!!!!!!!!

To be fair to Dennis, he actually played quite well considering the circumstances.

1968vet wrote:
Jets won.

Did you watch it? Was a real stinker of a game.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:29 am

Aaron Rodgers is king!!! that is all
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:42 am

Manning18 wrote:
Another win from Indy to go to 11-0. The Texans choked big time after Peyton had a pretty bad 1st half. I'm fine with us winning in the 4th, we just better start shutting out teams from this point onwards.

Great drive from Young to win te game. They converted a few on 4th and at times were really lucky to get the first. In the end it was a great catch by Britt to win the game.

The Steelers loss could well knock them out of the playoff race since the wildcard is pretty much their only chance with Cincy already having the tiebreaker and having to lose dramatically to not make the playoffs. Wasn't it DB who was going on about how much of cat Westbrook was when he sat out after his concussion? What's different about Big Ben? Razz

big ben wanted to play... and he was still suited up and ready to go... but tomlin decided not too play him coz he wasnt certain that he was fine.

and westbrook is STILL OUT lol

but i must admit it still freaking weak compared to league.. its unheard off that happening in the NRL
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:46 am

yeah agreed, but yeah Big Ben wanted to play, went through everything to get there...

good effort by him i think but he will play next week for sure
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:46 am

Nah Westbrook had a 2nd concussion so his career is pretty much in doubt. 2 concussions in such a small period of time can be pretty risky. And yes it is pretty weak.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:58 am

he his going on 30 now, he not too far away i think of retirement
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:01 pm

most RB's when they hit 30 they go down big time.

i think westbrook is gone and the same with willie parker.

when the RB's hit 30 its pretty much the end of the road.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:06 pm

unfortunately thats how it goes, LT doing okay this year but nothing compared to what he used to be, so injuries are costly, cause you only have a few years to become great ..
Back to top Go down
1968vet
Professional
1968vet

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm

1968vet wrote:
Jets won.

Sparky_Hughes wrote:

No I do not get much of a chance to watch NFL with work commitments. Read the game report. Turnovers and more turnovers. Jets were able to capitalise better than the Panthers from them.

Jets have only have two decent QB's in their history.

Joe Namath and Flash Gordan. Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:26 pm

1968vet wrote:
1968vet wrote:
Jets won.

Sparky_Hughes wrote:

No I do not get much of a chance to watch NFL with work commitments. Read the game report. Turnovers and more turnovers. Jets were able to capitalise better than the Panthers from them.

Jets have only have two decent QB's in their history.

Joe Namath and Flash Gordan. Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Fair enough, probably a good thing you missed it.
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 am

Saints game is underway!!!

CMON!

First throw of the game was a 53 yard gain from Brees.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:47 am

Of the upright and it goes in, Saints on the board first 3-0.

It was a good start, then we eased off and just missed the line by a tiny bit lol.

Brees is looking good I must say.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:50 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Well I watched two games this morning. The first one was the NY Jets vs. Carolina game, and really that was a real stinker. Didn't enjoy it at all.

But I managed to catch my Jaguars for the first time this season LIVE. And while we went down 20-3 to the San Francisco 49ers, I still think they're a few positives to be taken. The defense was reasonably solid, and if David Garrard didn't fumble the ball two to three times in good positions, it would have been a different result. In saying this, we're 6-5 which is still OK. We've got the 5-6 Texans next week in what is a massive game.

On the Texans, I tipped them to upset the Colts this morning. Unfortunately it didn't happen after they led 17-0 in the 2nd Q. They just can't seem to beat the Colts, who escaped with a W yet again.

Finally the Baltimore Ravens. Getting a very close win over Dennis Dixon and the Steelers. Didn't see the game as I was at work, but from what I've read, Dixon was admirable in his role at QB, and showed glimpses of why he's such a super athlete. Happy to see he performed well, but also happy the Ravens get an important win.

I watched that one as well whilst El Classico was at HT and when it finished, what a horrible game lol. Philly/Redskins 'bonus coverage' was pretty good though. I watched the first little bit of the Titans game too. Had to go to bed by that stage though haha. The night had caught up with me Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:00 am

Touchdown Pats.

Bugger Sad

Shouldn't have let them in there.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:06 am

Common Saints!

As a Colts fan I can't stand seeing the Patriots win. Glad to see my Colts beat them this year

Since this is the Week 12 thread I'll add as well, that come from behind win down 17 was incredible this week against the Texans
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:08 am

Patriots just have a better defence than the saints hence why the Pats scored a TD/

Great punt return by Wes Welker...puts them in great field position
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 Discussion Thread   Week 12 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 12 Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com