Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Planet Rugby's Team Of November

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pedwintheking
Guru
pedwintheking

Planet Rugby's Team Of November Empty
PostSubject: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:24 am

15: Mils Muliaina
14: Vincent Clerc
13: Brian O'Driscoll
12: Yannick Jauzion
11: Sitiveni Sivivatu
10: Matt Giteau
9: Will Genia
8: Jamie Heaslip
7: David Pocock
6: Rocky Elsom
5: Paul O'Connell
4: Sebastian Chabal
3: Martin Castrogiovanni
2: William Servat
1: Fabien Barcella

http://planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16016_5729640,00.html

Wtf!? NZ only undefeated team and we only have 2 players, while Aussie has 4.

IMO: Hore, Thorn, McCaw, Smith, Carter should be in, instead of Servat, Chabal, Pocock/Elsom, Jauzion, Giteau.

P.S I might be a little bit bias
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:30 am

Jane should definately be there ?
Back to top Go down
40/20
Professional
40/20

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:47 am

pedwintheking wrote:
15: Mils Muliaina
14: Vincent Clerc
13: Brian O'Driscoll
12: Yannick Jauzion
11: Sitiveni Sivivatu
10: Matt Giteau
9: Will Genia
8: Jamie Heaslip
7: David Pocock
6: Rocky Elsom
5: Paul O'Connell
4: Sebastian Chabal
3: Martin Castrogiovanni
2: William Servat
1: Fabien Barcella

http://planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16016_5729640,00.html

Wtf!? NZ only undefeated team and we only have 2 players, while Aussie has 4.

IMO: Hore, Thorn, McCaw, Smith, Carter should be in, instead of Servat, Chabal, Pocock/Elsom, Jauzion, Giteau.

P.S I might be a little bit bias

Dont feel bad about seeming bias pedwin, that team is an absolute load of tripe.

How Giteau and Pocock were picked ahead of Carter & McCaw is laughable.

And if they actually gave a toss, Conrad Smith and Brad Thorn could rightly feel peeved about missing out too.
Back to top Go down
chrishbhs
Professional
chrishbhs

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:19 am

Yea Giteau gets in for being a choker? Castrogiovanni gets in because Dickinson doesnt know a thing about scrums? Jane was All Blacks best wing too
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:31 am

regardless of the team you have to admit alot of NZ bias in the rugby union area, i cant comment cause its all about NZ and no1 talks about others...but yeah McCaw and Carter should have been in there. i hate giteau
Back to top Go down
chrishbhs
Professional
chrishbhs

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:39 am

It isn't really that biased when they are the best team around at the moment
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:18 pm

i will honor your statement as best team in the world IF you guys win the next WC, i think its a fair deal haha
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 pm

That's the argument anyone outside of NZ makes - you didn't win the WC therefore you aren't the best. Tell that to WC holders SA who not only lost to Ireland and France, but also against 2 CLUB teams
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
chrishbhs
Professional
chrishbhs

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Who won the last world cup has no bearing on how good the teams are at the moment
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:35 am

I don't think NZ is bias about rugby.

We have been the most consistent rugby side for as long as I can remember. Since the start of the Tri-Nations we've won 9 out of 14 times, we've also had the Bledisloe Cup since 2003. The last time we met the Lions, we demolished them in all 3 tests, something not even this years Boks team could achieve. We've won 3 Grand Slams, 1 in '05 1 in '08, the Wallabies couldn't achieve that this year. I know we have stumbled at world cups, but thankfully there is more to Union then winning a WC (although I don't know if I'll cope if we don't win in 2011 Very Happy )

Surely with a record as impressive as ours we can expect some of our players to be rated amongst the best in the world in their positions.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 am

look i dont like the australian rugby union, i dont think they are heading in a direction that is good for the nation. I just want to see a nation who performs consistently to not choke in the world cup...thats all fellas
Back to top Go down
40/20
Professional
40/20

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:18 am

Hank Moody wrote:
look i dont like the australian rugby union, i dont think they are heading in a direction that is good for the nation. I just want to see a nation who performs consistently to not choke in the world cup...thats all fellas

There's about 4 million people who share the same sentiments.... lol
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 am

as much as i love the under-dogs, i want NZ to win the next world cup, perform when it counts the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rugby's Team Of November   Planet Rugby's Team Of November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planet Rugby's Team Of November
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com