Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
Trainee

What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Empty
PostSubject: What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup   What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Devils are only 1 point behind the Penguins in the Eastern Conference standings

they have 17 wins this season 2nd most in the NHL behind the Penguins and Sharks only.

It's been a really good year for the Devils. What are the chances we can take our 4th Stanley Cup
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup   What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm

They'd have a good chance I'd say. I'd still back the Sharks to take it out personally.

(This is with next to no knowledge of players, just of games etc, the coverage of NHL in Australia leaves much to be desired)
Back to top Go down
VISA
Trainee
VISA

PostSubject: Re: What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup   What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:16 pm

This is the caps year, Were taking it!
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup   What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:11 pm

VISA wrote:
This is the caps year, Were taking it!

Devils already beat the Capitals twice.

In a 7 game series Devils will win in 6. Martin Broduer is still the best goalie today
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup   What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 am

should move this to U.S sports..
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup   What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:47 am

Hank Moody wrote:

sorry I was ba bit confused on where to put it. Hockey is technically a Canadien Sport, that's why I thought I should put it in Other Sports
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup   What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:16 am

good point ill take that haha
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup   What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:04 am

King Of NJ wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:

sorry I was ba bit confused on where to put it. Hockey is technically a Canadien Sport, that's why I thought I should put it in Other Sports

Very true mate, but still, the NHL is predominately US teams obviously.

Mod, take it to the US Sports will ya'!
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup   What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:09 am

US, Canada, same thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup   What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think are the chances the New Jersey Devils can win the Stanley Cup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com