Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Gusiness World Book of Records

Go down 
AuthorMessage
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Gusiness World Book of Records Empty
PostSubject: Gusiness World Book of Records   Gusiness World Book of Records Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 am

Out of all the facts from the book, which one/s do you find the most interesting/unbelievable?

The most unbelievable one that I reckon is the man balancing a 50-60kg fridge on his chin for 10 seconds straight!

(I apologize if this thread had already been made)

Last edited by panthersftw on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
neil21
Guru
neil21

PostSubject: Re: Gusiness World Book of Records   Gusiness World Book of Records Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:39 am

What I want to know is what makes you realize you can do most of those things in the book

Do you wake up one morning and say im going to try balance a fridge on my chin?
Back to top Go down
Shooter
Guru
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Gusiness World Book of Records   Gusiness World Book of Records Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:43 am

The only reason he has the record is because no one else is stupid enough to try something so pointless and ridiculous for the sake of being mentioned in a book.

Guinness book of records has turned in to a farce.

I have the last 5-6 editions and I'm mainly interested in animals, space and sports. Some of the human achievements interest me, but not the ones like who can run the fastest backwards with a bowl of spaghetti in one hand while smoking a cigarette and and saying the alphabet backwards.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Gusiness World Book of Records   Gusiness World Book of Records Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:44 am

bahaha neil!
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Gusiness World Book of Records   Gusiness World Book of Records Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:44 am

Well lame or not, they're still unbelievably interesting imo!
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Gusiness World Book of Records   Gusiness World Book of Records Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 am

The Gus Gould World Book of Records..

Isn't it the Guiness Book of World Records, or is it world book?
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Gusiness World Book of Records   Gusiness World Book of Records Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:19 am

I broke a world record once it was the world record for spinnin g a coin until it comes to a complete stop. The record was 19 seconds. I got 21 seconds but obviously didn't record it or anything....shattered Gusiness World Book of Records Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
carlton12
Legend
carlton12

PostSubject: Re: Gusiness World Book of Records   Gusiness World Book of Records Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:24 am

Shooter wrote:
The only reason he has the record is because no one else is stupid enough to try something so pointless and ridiculous for the sake of being mentioned in a book.

Guinness book of records has turned in to a farce.

I have the last 5-6 editions and I'm mainly interested in animals, space and sports. Some of the human achievements interest me, but not the ones like who can run the fastest backwards with a bowl of spaghetti in one hand while smoking a cigarette and and saying the alphabet backwards.

lmao classic.

I have to agree with you their Shooter. I find them Space ones quite interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Gusiness World Book of Records   Gusiness World Book of Records Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:27 am

That kid who had a child at 3 yrs old or whatever always gets me.

I feel sorry for that eight foot whatever dude.

And I always recall some chick with fingernails as long as her arms Confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gusiness World Book of Records   Gusiness World Book of Records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com