Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

I found a wallet would you...?

Go down 

What would you do?
a)
I found a wallet would you...? Vote_lcap25%I found a wallet would you...? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
b)
I found a wallet would you...? Vote_lcap75%I found a wallet would you...? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

I found a wallet would you...? Empty
PostSubject: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:34 am

a) Take the money and run!
b) Hand it in

This conversation was bought up in the chatbox for a bit last night. Sprooly and I both believe it's better to hand in the money, but others thought otherwise

what would you do?
Back to top Go down
neil21
Guru
neil21

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 am

Depends how much is in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 am

I'd hand it in, because I'm a nice guy like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 am

neil21 wrote:
Depends how much is in it Very Happy

+1

Honestly I think I would keep it, but I am not sure, it's easier said then done. If my mum or dad found out they would give it to charity, but if I could it hidden I would keep it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:42 am

I'd probaly hand the wallet back in, but I might take a little money doing so. I found a wallet would you...? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:51 am

Imagine if you were the one who lost the wallet, you'd definitely want it back. For that reason I'd hand it in.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:55 am

Oops, screwed the thread title...oh well
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:57 am

Just don't hand it into the police station. My mum found a wallet recently, took it to the police station and was given the third degree, the cops pretty much wanted her to confess she stole it.

Also if i lost my wallet, its not really the cash that i would care about losing, its more my licence, atm card and credit card which are always a bitch to replace.
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:58 am

yeahhh i lost my wallet, had my key card in it and my mates victory membership...its gonna be a hassle
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:04 am

I would hand it in.
As Fuzzy said, don't hand it into the police station. If I find it at school I hand it into the office.

Although sometimes you just have to hand it into the police station.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 am

i would check the drivers license and ring the house thats on it looking for the person. after that if they want it they can come get it. wouldnt take anything out of it
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:58 am

^^ that.

Same with a phone, youd ring the persons 'Dad' or 'Mum' on their contact list
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:02 am

take some money and hand it in Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Guru
Ashes

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 am

I'd hand it into the cops grow some balls people they aren't that mean. You get the money if no one claims it and generally if you do hand it in and someone collects you get a small reward anyway
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:11 am

probably hand it in
Back to top Go down
Black Bird
Guru
Black Bird

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Id take the money and turf the wallet, for people would do the same if mine was lost
Back to top Go down
http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Mark_webber_fan wrote:
take some money and hand it in Razz

for once i agree
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Take a bit of money and anonymously hand in the wallet. All the cards and shit would mean nothing to anyone but are a bitch to replace. If I lost my wallet I wouldn't mind if someone took 50 bucks aslong as I get all my cards and shit Smile
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:23 pm

You gotta hand it in , the thank you is the reward......Theft is a crime
sorry for my rightousness but i hate thieves.
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Megadeecee wrote:
You gotta hand it in , the thank you is the reward......Theft is a crime
sorry for my rightousness but i hate thieves.

I do agree, I feel wrong stealing
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 pm

well i spose it's not quite stealing cause you found it and Possesion is 9/10's of the law so don't think too much about what i said I personally hand things in .
Back to top Go down
Sprooly
Guru
Sprooly

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:08 pm

hand it in and not take any money because the thank you is all i want

and i wouldnt be able to live with my self if i took some money
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:10 pm

just a reminder guys, i screwed the title, so i didnt actually find a wallet, im just saying hypothetically
Back to top Go down
Crows-36
Guru
Crows-36

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Yeah I'd hand it in, like others have said if you lost your wallet i'm sure you'd want someone to give it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found a wallet would you...?   I found a wallet would you...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found a wallet would you...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com