Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Quade Cooper charged with burglary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

Quade Cooper charged with burglary Empty
PostSubject: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Quote :
Wallabies and Queensland Reds star Quade Cooper has reportedly been charged by police after he allegedly robbed a residence on the Gold Coast on Sunday morning.

Cooper was released from Southport watchhouse on Sunday afternoon, charged with one count of burglary.

A police media spokesman said a 21-year-old man had been charged with one count of burglary of a residence in Surfers Paradise.

He is due to appear in the Southport Magistrates Court on December 11.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26449031-5016959,00.html

The ARU and QRU are both expected to await the outcome of Friday's court appearance before making a decision on Cooper's future. Things aren't looking good for Quade at this stage, but I guess we just have to wait and see what the outcome is of his court appearance.

Guru
Ashes

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 pm

well that quite amazing when you think about it. Surely he would have enough money and common sence not to do it.

He's an old friend of my brothers (played at my Rugby League club in his team) I knew he was a bit of a thug but this is a bit overboard.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm

IDIOT!!!

Im guessing he will get a fine, seriously if he gets the flick i will cry but i have no idea how major the incident is.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Omfg! Why Why WHY!

I will be sad if he goes, as Becks said.

December 11th will be an anxious day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:16 pm

What the F***...

If he gets the sack there goes the Red's season for another year.

As Ashes said, you would think that he would have the money to not need to steal anything..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Wtf?
Why would he have felt the need to steal?
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:56 pm

He's from Tokoroa...that explains it all.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
willyhbhs
Veteran
willyhbhs

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
He's from Tokoroa...that explains it all.

given
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:40 pm

lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:03 am

hope he doesnt get sacked, i love watching him play.
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:11 am

Someone else would pick him up mate, if he was sacked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:15 am

He'll get sacked by the ARU so therefore won't play in Australia. He would be most likely to head over to Japan, or somewhere in Europe. He'll never be a Wallaby again.

Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:54 am

Union in Aus try for (I don't cop it f..kin toffs) the hollier than thou Image so he's fooked they'll wash their hands of him so quick .
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:54 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
He'll get sacked by the ARU so therefore won't play in Australia. He would be most likely to head over to Japan, or somewhere in Europe. He'll never be a Wallaby again.

Have you read a different article or something? Fair enough this type of offence isnt taken lightly but to come out and say yeah hes getting the sack is a massive call.. He could very well get the flick im not saying he wont but from what i have read and seen on the news etc im not prepared to make a call.. I mean do you know what he stole, was he pissed etc. there are so many scenarios to take into account. Like i said to say he wont be a wallaby ever again at this stage is a little silly.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:01 am

I haven't read any article to be honest, only the one Panthers posted. But It would be very unlikely the ARU or QRU would want someone who has been charged with Burglary. Alcohol is no excuse when it comes to things like that.

Back to top Go down
40/20
Professional
40/20

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
I haven't read any article to be honest, only the one Panthers posted. But It would be very unlikely the ARU or QRU would want someone who has been charged with Burglary. Alcohol is no excuse when it comes to things like that.

I agree. It would be hard for any employer, let alone a national sports organisation, to justify the continued employment of a convicted thief (assuming he's found guilty).

He would need to get off clean for the ARU to be able to get away with just a fine or warning IMO.

Does anyone know of any precedents? Lots of drunken assaults and stuff like that obviously but has an athlete ever been done for burglary?
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:55 am

John Elias got done For Guns at the end of his career Former Sydney First Grade League player in the early 90's but he may have been retired . Someone got done for smuggling Drugs from Thailand in the 70's i think Too. Cannot think of any for Burglary though Jeff Fenech doesn't mind pilfering Watches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quade Cooper charged with burglary   Quade Cooper charged with burglary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quade Cooper charged with burglary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com