Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?

Go down 

Most likey to make playoffs
Pittsburgh Steelers
Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Vote_lcap38%Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
New York Jets
Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Vote_lcap13%Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Miami Dolphins
Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Vote_lcap38%Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Baltimore Ravens
Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Vote_lcap13%Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Empty
PostSubject: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:31 am

This is a copy of a poll on nfl.com

Their results at the moment are as follows:
Steelers 34%
Jets 8%
Dolphins 37%
Ravens 20%
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:32 am

Jets have to face colts and bengals in last 2 games, they are a no chance. Dolphins and steelers will be the fight, and they play each other in the final round, so i presume the winnner of that game will go into the finals
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:18 am

i would say Dolphins.
Steelers are being killed with injuries...now Ward is gone for at least 1 game
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:33 am

i reckon the ravens have a good shot.... the steelers have to play the ravens and miami. to get there we will have to beat them obviously but if we lose to either of them our chances are gone
Back to top Go down
1968vet
Professional
1968vet

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:52 am

My heart says the Jets.

Some rather nice fillies on this page.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:50 am

NYJ have no chance. Miami have the tie-breaker over them as do New England. They haven't looked like a playoff team despite winning 2 consecutive games in 2 really boring games.

Miami have a very good chance after beating New England last week. They are really showing how much depth they have when having Pennington, Brown and plenty other defensive players. If New England lose 2 pof their next games they take out the division, providing they win all their games. The wildcard spot is in their reach and if they win all their games, I can see the teams ahead of them like Jacksonville falling.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Id love to see Pittsburgh not make it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:04 pm

a_F_c wrote:

you and me both mate
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
a_F_c wrote:

you and me both mate

stuff you both hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Hopefully it's the Jaguars and Ravens that can secure the Wild Card spots.
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:47 pm

The Dolphins are my pick. They are quite good at grinding out results, whereas the Jets, Ravens and Steelers have bigger question marks looming over them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Kvltism wrote:
The Dolphins are my pick. They are quite good at grinding out results, whereas the Jets, Ravens and Steelers have bigger question marks looming over them.

Massive game for the Phins against my Jaguars in Jacksonville. If we can get the W, we'd be looking very, very good for the Wild Card. Hopefully we can grind out the win, but it's going to be a very tough game.
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:24 pm

The main thing killing your Jaguars is they have no pass-rush to speak of. At least you cleaned out house at wide-receiver though, I'd say you're a good draft/off-season away from being a team that could really challenge in the AFC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Kvltism wrote:
The main thing killing your Jaguars is they have no pass-rush to speak of. At least you cleaned out house at wide-receiver though, I'd say you're a good draft/off-season away from being a team that could really challenge in the AFC.

Yeah couldn't agree more. We've got a good platform to build off, it's going to come down to how well we do in the NFL Draft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?   Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which 6-6 NFL team has the best shot of making the playoffs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com