Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

It's Official - the NZRU Have no Sack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

It's Official - the NZRU Have no Sack Empty
PostSubject: It's Official - the NZRU Have no Sack   It's Official - the NZRU Have no Sack Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:51 pm

NZRU have backed down on NPC changes and it's going to stay the same for at least one more season, meaning we'll have yet another NPC season dominated by "will they survive" BS...let's hope it at least brings out performances like it did this year.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: It's Official - the NZRU Have no Sack   It's Official - the NZRU Have no Sack Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 pm

YAY! I am stoked they've decided against it. Hopefully the Turbos step up again!

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
mania
Professional
mania

PostSubject: Re: It's Official - the NZRU Have no Sack   It's Official - the NZRU Have no Sack Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:43 pm

gosh Pantherus, potty mouth.
and i gotta disagree they have sack just no content

must say i didnt watch a lot of NPC this year for two reasons. 1) seemed to be an overDose of rugby this year and 2) the axe hanging over the cullTeams just reminded of the superLeague in the mid-late 90's, which lead to me never really following league again (but still support the DOGGIES!!). If this shadow is hanging over them again then i doubt I can support it.

I'm a wellingtonian for life but what happens if say wgtn get dicked, finish near the bottom and then northland kick a55 (hey way out scenario but anyGivenSunday) then Northland get culled? may be burying my head in the sand but I cant support that kind of profiteering short sightedness by the NZRFU.

and another reason why I bring up Northland is of all the new teams that are in the 1st division now, only Northland have ever earnt their place. Through out the 90's and into y2k they've been the ones to play their way out of 2nd division and make it into the 1st, then the format changed and they'd have to compete to get into the 1st division again and they did. They've done this 3 times to my memory and each time they made it they'd stay in there a few years then the format would change again and they'd have to do it all over again.

Tasman & Turbos were given a hand out. CountiesManukau were resurrected from who knows where and deserve to be culled. if any get culled next year I hope its not Northland after every thing they've acheived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Official - the NZRU Have no Sack   It's Official - the NZRU Have no Sack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Official - the NZRU Have no Sack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com