Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Round 15 Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Round 15 Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Round 14

Thursday

Colts @ Jaguars

Saturday

Cowboys @ Saints

Sunday

Browns @ Chiefs
Texans @ Rams
Falcons @ Jets
Dolphins @ Titans
49ers @ Eagles
Patriots @ Bills
Cardinals @ Lions
Bears @ Ravens
Raiders @ Broncos
Bengals @ Chargers - 7am One HD (EST)
Bucs @ Seahawks
Packers @ Steelers
Vikings @ Panthers - 11am One HD (EST)

Monday

Giants @ Redskins - 11am One HD (EST)
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
Round 14

Thursday

Colts @ Jaguars

Saturday

Cowboys @ Saints

Sunday

Browns @ Chiefs
Texans @ Rams
Falcons @ Jets
Dolphins @ Titans
49ers @ Eagles
Patriots @ Bills
Cardinals @ Lions
Bears @ Ravens
Raiders @ Broncos
Bengals @ Chargers - 7am One HD (EST)
Bucs @ Seahawks
Packers @ Steelers
Vikings @ Panthers - 11am One HD (EST)

Monday

Giants @ Redskins - 11am One HD (EST)

bolded are the games i think will be good
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Colts vs Jags will be a cracker! disappointed they are showing the Panthers game on One! Should be the Packers vs Steelers game.

i think the raiders will beat the broncos and Dolphins vs Titans is going to be great!

Saints to lose this weekend to the Cowboys i recon
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
Colts vs Jags will be a cracker! disappointed they are showing the Panthers game on One! Should be the Packers vs Steelers game.

i think the raiders will beat the broncos and Dolphins vs Titans is going to be great!

Saints to lose this weekend to the Cowboys i recon

Yeah can't wait to see my Jags' upset those Colts. Massive game for us, our season is really on the line at 7-6. We're at home, we've got to get the W.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Cant wait for Friday morning. Havent been able to see the Colts much this year on TV much so it will be good Very Happy.
Very tough game going to the Jaguars, we should have too much for them though Wink. With the division and homefield throughout the playoffs clinched already though a loss wouldnt be too big of a worry imo.

Saints and Cowboys will be a cracker. If New Orleans win this then I think theyll go 16-0. This is their last big test of the regular season imo so it will be interesting to see. Dallas and December dont go well together though Razz.
Packers and Steelers is my pick of the Sunday games, should be awesome. I can see the Pack winning and making it 6 in a row for the Steelers though Laughing. Would be awesome to see them miss out completely on the wildcard spot after last year haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:36 am

oooo DB will be cranky at you Razz
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:57 am

Hank Moody wrote:
i think the raiders will beat the broncos
BIG call there. The Broncos are fighting for a wild-card spot, they really can't afford to lose to anyone, let alone their lowly divisional rivals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:20 am

hope the Jags can upset the Colts
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Kvltism wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:
BIG call there. The Broncos are fighting for a wild-card spot, they really can't afford to lose to anyone, let alone their lowly divisional rivals.

i think the raiders can beat them, i just think if their QB fires, i think they have a hell of a chance
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
Kvltism wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:

i think the raiders can beat them, i just think if their QB fires, i think they have a hell of a chance
Gradkowski is listed as doubtful for the game, not to mention Gallery is on IR. We signed J.P. Losman (the man whose career was thought to be over due to a Vince Wilfork cheap-shot) as a backup lol. Anyone but JaMarcus!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:53 pm

i do believe in Oakland...and i think they will win..just a feeling
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:27 am

Will be 3.8 degrees in Tennessee Shocked
Miami are used to being in the warmest part of the sunshine state so I guess thats a reason to tip the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:12 am

I am confident against Jacksonville today. Their offense isn't much without Jones-Drew and I can't say much for their defense. Its a divisional game and Jacksonville need a win to stay as the 6th seed. If we have a good 1st half, I really hope we don't go to sleep in the 2nd like we have the last 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:06 am

Omfg, Jags get in front, only for Colts to regain the lead straight off the kick off. Dammit!

CMON JAGS Get back in there.

Colts 14-10 Jags
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:13 am

reckon Bengals could upset Chargers.

they will be playing hard for Henry
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:24 am

Jags 17 - Colts 14 with 2min left in first half
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:27 am

Colts 21-17.

Cmon Jags.
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:29 am

philly wrote:
reckon Bengals could upset Chargers.

they will be playing hard for Henry

+1
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:30 am

still think chargers will be too good.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:34 am

Colts lead 21-17 at HT. Awesome game so far imo. MJD is having a field day at times though, we need to stop him!

Manning 12 from 12, 2 TDS. Amazing! Round 15 Discussion Thread 426825
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:36 am

c'mon Jags take out these colts!
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:40 am

Manning and MJD on fire. We've hardly had the ball. It isn't a shutout so we should see a good 2nd half.

That was our first TD on special teams in a while lol. Collie and Clark also got good TDs. Collie for OROTY? Playing in the slot most of the time he has produced some really good numbers for a rookie.

My prediction: Colts win 31-23
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:15 am

Colts leading 28-24.

CMON JAGS!!

1.19 to go in 3rd.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:17 am

GO THE COLTS!!!
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:18 am

Jaguars TD.
31-28 lead Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 15 Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com