Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Round 15 Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:44 am

Can't wait til tomorrow.
It's gonna be a great game.

Hopefully we can also move to 14-0.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:17 am

I hope some of you guys will be able to update this thread tomorrow Razz
Coz, I am going to be at friends house (DAMMIT) and ill miss it so will have to check on here on ipod touch. I so hope they have foxtel. (Is it on Onehd as well?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:14 am

i will be working Sad
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:39 am

I should be able to get up for the Vikings vs. Panthers game at 11am. Should be another good morning of NFL. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:38 am

Saints should have it relatively easy tomorrow.

it is December and December is notorious for the Cowboys having a 0-4 or 1-3 record.
they are terrible in December and that won't change tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:26 am

How can't it change tomorrow?

Most of the headlines this week have been on Dallas choking, and with the season on the line more than ever tomorrow, Dallas will be more determined than ever to prove everyone wrong.

New Orleans haven't played that great either since the pats game. A very lucky win against Washington and only just being able to hang in there against a severley beaten Atlanta side.
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:19 pm

New Orleans have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to immortalize themselves, in a city that's used to having a fucking joke for a football team. That's much more motivation than Dallas, who are playing for a Wild Card slot/first-week playoff exit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:20 am

Manning18 wrote:

Most of the headlines this week have been on Dallas choking, and with the season on the line more than ever tomorrow, Dallas will be more determined than ever to prove everyone wrong.
i will take you back to last season's final day.
Dallas V Philadelphia. winner goes through to the playoffs.
Dallas's motivation.
1. win to get a playoff spot.
2. knock out the Eagles (Dallas's biggest rival)

and look what happend.
Eagles won 44-6
Dallas and December just don't go together.
that is why New Orleans will win tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:22 am

FARK!!!

up to 12 inches of snow expected in Philadelphia tomorrow Shocked
go with that strong winds expected.

big game for LeSean McCoy i think.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:02 am

Dallas 14-0 Saints Beginning of the 2nd Quarter. Seems as though the Cowboys have listened to the choking in December taunts this week Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:05 am

wow!
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:27 am

philly wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

Dallas's motivation.

and look what happend.
Eagles won 44-6

Last year was a whole different story. Now its well-known around the league that they are chokers in December and will turn it around. Who better to do it against than the undefeated Saints?

Its not like they are going to sleep or not trying in December. Or that the cols is getting to them, they have just been very unlucky coming against quality teams. Its possible, and now since they're up 14-3, they can show it. Though we know New Orleans have been winning from anywhere.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:59 am

Dallas leading 17-3 at the half

I watched a bit of the 2nd Quarter, the Saints had nothing from what I saw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:21 am

Not sure if New Orleans could pull of a comeback from 24-3 down against Dallas. Barber gets his 2nd TD. Dallas offense looked to have dominated New Orleans in that 80-yard drive.
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:17 am

whats with the saints and missed FG, that would win the match

24-17 Dal with just over 2 to go
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:22 am

The Cowboys are choking.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:24 am

Manning18 wrote:
philly wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

Dallas's motivation.

and look what happend.
Eagles won 44-6

Last year was a whole different story. Now its well-known around the league that they are chokers in December and will turn it around. Who better to do it against than the undefeated Saints?

Its not like they are going to sleep or not trying in December. Or that the cols is getting to them, they have just been very unlucky coming against quality teams. Its possible, and now since they're up 14-3, they can show it. Though we know New Orleans have been winning from anywhere.
last year wasn't the first time the Cowboys choked in December...they have done it many times.
but they managed to pull one out today.

they will still lose to the Eagles
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:33 am

No, last year was the 2nd. So there wasn't huge awareness around the league that they choke in December. They definately turned up and made sure New Orleans couldn't get there. It never made it impossible for them to beat the top in December, but they were the first team to put the Saints down.

As I said, with the name Saints, comes choke (St Kilda, St George). Dallas have showed the league how to beat New Orleans and it will follow them for the rest of the season.

The game against Philly is also in January i'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
Sunday

Browns @ Chiefs
Texans @ Rams
Falcons @ Jets
Dolphins @ Titans
49ers @ Eagles
Patriots @ Bills
Cardinals @ Lions
Bears @ Ravens
Raiders @ Broncos
Bengals @ Chargers - 7am One HD (EST)
Bucs @ Seahawks
Packers @ Steelers
Vikings @ Panthers - 11am One HD (EST)

Three massive games tomorrow in terms of the AFC Wild Card.

You'd expect the Texans, even though they're away to the Rams to get up. The Rams stink, and with the Texans season on the line, I think they'll win.

I also expect the Ravens, being at home, to beat the Bears. Jay Cutler is just too unpredictable to lead the Bears to a win over a side playing for the Wild Card in the Baltimore Ravens.

Finally, it's the Phins' travelling to Tennessee to face the Titans. While the Phins' managed to beat the Jags' away last weekend, I can't see them doing it to the Titans whom, led by Vince Young, have won six of their past seven.

Should be a great day of NFL. I'll be up at 6:30am to follow it all, along with the Serie A action.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Chris Johnson to tear up!
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Can the Raiders do the (almost) impossible? Please let it be so!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:56 pm

yes, yes they will
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:05 pm

i'm thinking a upset with the steelers to beat the packers. They've had some time to fix up a few problems and i think rogers is gonna need his good running shoes on or otherwise it will be sacks galore.... Well hopefully hahaha
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:28 pm

good luck DB hahha:P
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Pats 17
Bills 3

Browns 27
Chiefs 24

Falcons 3
Jets 7

Texans 13
Rams 13

Phins 9
Titans 24

Cardinals 17
Lions 14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 Discussion Thread   Round 15 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 15 Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com