Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Round 16 Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:49 am

1st string or 2nd string a loss still stings and they should not have lost...i understand where your coming from but idiot decision to rest players...get even more criticism if the dont win the superbowl now
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 am

Hank Moody wrote:
1st string or 2nd string a loss still stings and they should not have lost...i understand where your coming from but idiot decision to rest players...get even more criticism if the dont win the superbowl now

It was discussed on sportscenter and I agree that it was a lose/lose situation for Caldwell. If he didn't rest them and they had lost in the superbowl or in the playoffs before that, they would have put it down to the rest that the players needed. If he had rested them and they lost later on they would put it down to the momentum that they needed going into the playoffs just like 2007. I wouldn't have rested players, by looking at our history of how we have entered the playoffs where the only time we had momentum was in 2006 where we won the super bowl.

This game has also written the name 'Peyton Manning' on the 2009MVP trophy. We saw today that Peyton is the most valubale player to any team.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:51 am

what a throw by cutler!
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:55 am

Bears up 3 - 0
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:10 am

Lower scoring game so far. Hoping the Bears get up Smile

Cricket is back on, so bye bye NFL Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:30 am

6 - 0 Bears
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 am

TOUCHDOWN MINNESOTA!!!
Final play, 4th and goal Favre to Rice.

Ties the game and goes into OT.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:51 am

Robbie Gould misses a 45 yards field goal in overtime.

C'mon Bears!
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:53 am

Bears field goal no good and the Vikings have possession.
Go Vikes!
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:27 am

After a Peterson fumble, Cutler threw a TD to end the game 36-30. Cutler was great for most of the night as was Aromashodu with 150 yards and the winning TD.

The Saints now have clinched the NFC's #1 seed and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. The Eagles need a win to gain that #2 seed and first round bye.

This is this is Minesota's 3rd loss in the last 4 games after going 10-1.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:07 am

I had a feeling that after the Cutler bashing everyone was dishing out on Monday Night Countdown he was going to have a ripper Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Well, all I can say is my Jags' blew their Wild Card chances against the Patriots.

But really, they had their chances against the Phins' and Colts in the previous two weeks, and couldn't get it done. All we had to do was win one of them, as we'd be getting that Wild Card.

On who I think will get the Wild Card, I think the Ravens are a lock, and I think the Broncos will get the other spot as I think the Bengals will beat the Jets in New York. But I'm really hoping the Texans can somehow get that second Wilc Card spot.

Should be a great Week 17 of NFL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 Discussion Thread   Round 16 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 16 Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com