Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season?   Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 am

manly4lyf wrote:
For Manly I'm expecting Watmough to have another season like '09. Without a recognised halfback it will be hard, but I'm also hoping and thinking Keiran Foran will have a great season, and also Brett Stewart after the horror '09 season he had.
Keiran has been good, Watmough... ehh
Brett, well, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Jennings
Veteran
Jennings

Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season?   Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:12 am

Jennings wrote:
Jarrod Mullen- in 09 he had a mixed season in some games he was awesome and in some games he was just invisible so he will pick up his game in 10
Scott Deauru- Injuries caused him to have a bad season in 09 but at the end of the year he really picked up his game and took it to a new level so lets hope he carries that through 2010
Chris Houston- Will be unstoppable if he shows he is the real deal and may Carry them through the season and may get rep honors for NSW.
others may include: Evarn Tuimave, Junior Sau and Zeb Tia
Mullen has been crap
Deauru has been crap
Houston got scaked
Tuimavae got injured
Sau has been alright
Tia has been great
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season?   Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:20 am

Deucey Deuce wrote:
I watched Rugby League Summertime on Fox Sports 3 and it featured Souths Training.

I cannot have anymore expectations on Junior Vai Vai, He looks so far fit it's not funny. Stunning physical specimen.

Has the pace of a winger, and the strength of a forward. The Next Big Thing.

He looks super human

He hasn't done much

socceroos06 wrote:
Im expecting all the players to put in a big performance next season. As reigning premiers you need 100% from all your players each week. But if we are to have any chance, we need the big guns like Inglis, Slater, Smith and Cronk to play to their best.

Uhhhhhhhhh..........
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season?   Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 am

Max1990 wrote:

socceroos06 wrote:
Im expecting all the players to put in a big performance next season. As reigning premiers you need 100% from all your players each week. But if we are to have any chance, we need the big guns like Inglis, Slater, Smith and Cronk to play to their best.

Uhhhhhhhhh..........

I stand by it Wink we still have those players so I still expect big performances from them.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season?   Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:32 am

[quote="Max1990"]
Deucey Deuce wrote:
I watched Rugby League Summertime on Fox Sports 3 and it featured Souths Training.

I cannot have anymore expectations on Junior Vai Vai, He looks so far fit it's not funny. Stunning physical specimen.

Has the pace of a winger, and the strength of a forward. The Next Big Thing.

He looks super human

He hasn't done much

He's doin alright in U20s.. just haven't had any injuries in the backline to warrant selection so far.. but he has been resigned for next year so you never know

Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season?   Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:44 pm

panthersftw wrote:
lachlan coote, wade graham and adrian purtell all to have a big 2010 season.

hopefully coote can stay injury-free, graham to still be the starting 5/8 ahead of burns and purtell to regain his old form.

Coote is having a superb year with us, leading the try scorer's list and is staying injury free so far.
Graham is now the starting 5/8 for Penrith after his fantastic performace against the Dragons.
Purtell has been really consistent for us and has been a starter in the centres every game so far.
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season?   Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:55 am

Soward, Creagh and Gasnier Soward hasnt hit that form he was in last year so i hope for it nxt year, so hasnt Creagh and Gasnier probably wouldnt go that good this year cos it will take a while for him to suit the game again so i rekon nxt he shoould be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season?   Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which players from your team are you expecting a big performance of next season?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com