Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Zorn fired, Shanahan a chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Zorn fired, Shanahan a chance Empty
PostSubject: Zorn fired, Shanahan a chance   Zorn fired, Shanahan a chance Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Jim Zorn has been fired as the head coach of the Washington Redskins, the team announced Monday morning.

The Redskins were 4-12 this season, capped by a 23-20 loss to the San Diego Chargers on Sunday. It was the team's worst record in 15 years. Zorn was 12-20 in two seasons in Washington.
"No one in the organization is satisfied with our record over the last two years," Redskins owner Dan Snyder said in a statement released by the team. "And I am sure that Jim would concur with that statement. It has been painful for him, too. I certainly accept responsibility for mistakes that I have made. I am hopeful that our fans will accept my commitment and pledge to deliver a franchise that can compete in the NFC East every season."
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4794280
---------------

It was pretty much expected after these two seasons. I felt sorry for the guy, that team has no weapons on offense while they weren't that bad on defense.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Zorn fired, Shanahan a chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorn fired, Shanahan a chance   Zorn fired, Shanahan a chance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 am

Shanahan has been hired on a 5-year deal by the Redskins.
Back to top Go down

Zorn fired, Shanahan a chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Collectives sports | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com