Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL Divisional Playoffs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 am

The saints are going to the NFC championship game!!!!
45-14 in the end, very very happy of how it ended.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:42 am

Indianapolis leading Baltimore 17-3 at halftime.
The Colts really giving it to the Ravens. As I predicted, the Colts sacrificed a pefect season so they won't let this slip for anything.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:59 am

A 20-3 win in the end and a great performance. The defense really proved everyone wrong when it came to 'Ray Rice v Indy's Run D'. Manning had a decent game but the defense was what really stoodout, keeping Baltimore to 3 points. Baltimore weren't able to do what they could do to New England, running the ball 40+ times. The Ravens also lacked pressure on Manning, who had plenty of time to make a decision.

Here we go, AFC Championship. Hoping we can face the Jets, cause a third consecutive year being knocked out by San Diego won't look good.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:43 am

Manning18 wrote:
A 20-3 win in the end and a great performance. The defense really proved everyone wrong when it came to 'Ray Rice v Indy's Run D'. Manning had a decent game but the defense was what really stoodout, keeping Baltimore to 3 points. Baltimore weren't able to do what they could do to New England, running the ball 40+ times. The Ravens also lacked pressure on Manning, who had plenty of time to make a decision.

Here we go, AFC Championship. Hoping we can face the Jets, cause a third consecutive year being knocked out by San Diego won't look good.

Go Chargers Grin
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:15 am

i think i said somewhere if the Colts stop the run they will win. and they did.

Colts V Chargers should be an epic game.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 am

philly wrote:
i think i said somewhere if the Colts stop the run they will win. and they did.

Colts V Chargers should be an epic game.

I love your confidence Razz

Go San Diego, give those jets a hiding!
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:30 am

i am very confident the Chargers will embarrass the Jets.

if they don't i have no idea who i want to win the Superbowl.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:04 am

Well, even tough my two tips were wrong today, I really went out on a limb making those predictions although I do think the Cowboys and Charges get up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:12 am

YEWWWWW Very Happy

I couldnt watch the game as I was out all day but I saw it on FSN and ran round the house Laughing. Seems as though the D really stood up against the Ravens running game.
I think New York will get their asses handed to them tomorrow ill be cheering for them 100% haha. Go the Jets! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:44 am

2/2 so far. Confident with Cowboys and Chargers victories tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 am

Well we got raped today. Congrats to the Vikings, their D shut us down easily and Favre handled it on offense.
Ill be going for the Saints next week though NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 134292

Chargers up 7 at the half
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:47 am

what happened Cowboys??
couldn't handle the Vikes Razz

Saints V Chargers Superbowl.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:51 am

^Agreed. Go Chargers!!!
Jets are woeful.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:52 am

7-3 Chargers with 4.23 left in the 3rd
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:00 am

FFS Chargers!
INT by Leonhard for NYJ on the SD 27 line and runs to the 16 No
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:08 am

Dustin Keller gets the TD to put the Jets up 10-7.

This game wasn't exactly going to be all the Chargers after all.

Last edited by Manning18 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:10 am

JETS IN FRONT Sad
Carn the Chargers bring it back!
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 am

Yeww come on Jets. I cant stand San Diego
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:17 am

I've only been watching the game via cbssports gametracker, but it looks like the Jets are playing very well defensively. If they shutdown Gates and continue running the ball, they should get on top. They have already shutdown the run and kept Jackson pretty quiet compared to previous weeks, while picking off Rivers twice.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 am

come on Chargers.

sort your shit out.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:25 am

Shonne Greene up the middle for a 53 yard TD. Colts v Jets next week. So much for the embarrassment of NYJ.

New York Jets D = Best in the league
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:32 am

Jets up 17-7 with 4 mins left in the 4th
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:44 am

Here come the Chargers 12 yards out from the line...
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:45 am

TOUCHDOWN SAN DIEGO!!!
Rivers up the middle for 2 yards.

SAAAANNNNN DIIIIEEEEEEGGGOOOOO CHAR-GERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:49 am

failed onside kick :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs   NFL Divisional Playoffs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Divisional Playoffs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com