Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is the best young fullback in the game?
Josh Dugan
The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
Kevin Locke
The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke   The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Brad wrote:
Max i cant take you seriously with that avatar

Why lol?
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke   The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:26 am

So who would you take now?

Still Locke
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke   The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:45 am

I'm unconfidently still with Dugan.. still plays a pivotal role for the green machine, got his origin debut this year only for injury to ruin his 2011 campaign.

Until both Josh and Kevin both have injury-free seasons, then we can probably made the decision
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke   The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:07 am

Hoffman > both.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke   The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Has kevin locke ever had a face off with Dave Taylor?

anyways, to me, Dugan has a tougher character. And Im not basing that off that Dave Taylor collision but a lot of other games too.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke   The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:44 pm

My stance on Dugan has completely changed. I think he is massively over-rated; From the time he spends off the field to how he doesn't offer much team influence ; Also can be ill-disciplined.

From when he was on the field I was expecting him to step up and play more of a Slater type role where he'd heavily support the 6,7,9 at the back waiting for opportunities and be able to ball play as well and nothing of great substance.

He may blast into 2012 with the return of Campese; But he just doesn't step up frequent enough. Kind of like Inglis; Only when he wants to kind of thing.

I'd let go of him if I was Canberra; They are going nowhere but sinking to the bottom of the ladder and to be honest they need a quality hooker and a bit more aggression in the forward pack and the 400k (guess) they are paying him when he re-signed just takes a fair chunk of cap on one player when if they want to be a serious threat they'd be much more better to go for a 400k hooker (Cam Smith type not an Issac Individualist) or sign a couple of raw aggressive forwards.

Canberra have Haydon Hodge who is a good up and comer and I still think David Milne is a good player just doesn't really suit a position other then FB or Wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke   The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Young Fullback Talent? Dugan or Locke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com