Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL Conference Championships Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
1968vet
Professional
1968vet

NFL Conference Championships Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Conference Championships Discussion   NFL Conference Championships Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 am

Results went as predicted I think. The two best teams over the year playoff is the last game. Should be a ripper of a game.

As a Jets fan I happy with the season, with a rookie QB and coach, but I really want us to kick on next year and take the next step.
Back to top Go down
south01
Guru
south01

PostSubject: Re: NFL Conference Championships Discussion   NFL Conference Championships Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:47 am

There now are only 4 teams have never made Super Bowl : Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars, and Houston Texans.

I am a Patriot follower but ill go for Saints in the S.B as that's my AFL team Smile
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Conference Championships Discussion   NFL Conference Championships Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 am

Laughing Favre messed up bad.

the 2 teams are the ones that deserve to be there.
the best teams in regular season to meet in the SB.

i will tip Saints. but only just
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL Conference Championships Discussion   NFL Conference Championships Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:37 am

Saints to win Smile should be good game
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL Conference Championships Discussion   NFL Conference Championships Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:55 am

Well that was a great game from Indy. Our D was solid and our offense played like it had all year. There had been question during the week if Collie and Garcon could stand up when Wayne is on Revis Island and Clark is covered well. Wayne and Clark both had about 2 catches and Garcon had the game of his career with 151 yards, 11 catches and a TD. It was great seeing him stand up after the tragedy in Haiti. Collie also got over 100 yards and was impressive.

The running game went okay, which is really good for our standards. Addai got 80 yards and we had a total of 100 rushing for the team which would be a season high lol.

I don't have to say much about Peyton, because they couldn't stop him. Apart from the 2 early sacks, the NYJ defense went into dissarray for the rest of the game. Another ring could separate the whole Brady-Manning debate.

As for the NFC championsip, I felt a little more confident on who we were going to play in the Superbowl. There were way to many fumbles from both sides, but it was a great game. I must admit the Saints came in witha good gameplan in knocking far over as much as posible, and it worked. Favre was hesitating and forcing throws with the intimidation the Saints defense had. Both Favres intercepts we forced throws that, if he had time, would not have happenned.

Should be a great Superbowl with a matchup of the two best teams all year. Go Indy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Conference Championships Discussion   NFL Conference Championships Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Conference Championships Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com