Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

are smokers selfish

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

are smokers selfish - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: are smokers selfish   are smokers selfish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Lol at Stoke accusing other members of shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: are smokers selfish   are smokers selfish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Stoke wrote:
Haha I've only labelled you FC once, and that was in this thread (twice though). Maximus, him denying it so strongly only makes it more likely it was him. Basic psychology. He's going so far overboard therefore he's trying so hard to cover it up he's failing. Needs to be more relaxed.

Oh and whether you're FC or not FC, you're not 19.

Seems like your pretty confident about that stokey boy Razz

Last edited by Maximus on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: are smokers selfish   are smokers selfish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Stoke wrote:
Haha I've only labelled you FC once, and that was in this thread (twice though). Maximus, him denying it so strongly only makes it more likely it was him. Basic psychology. He's going so far overboard therefore he's trying so hard to cover it up he's failing. Needs to be more relaxed.

Pot, meet kettle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
lions10
Professional
lions10

PostSubject: Re: are smokers selfish   are smokers selfish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Stoke wrote:

are smokers selfish - Page 3 48427 you have called me FC fuking numerous times, i am covering up NOTHING therfor not failing and i will be relaxed as soon as you stop accusing me of someone i am not! and im not going to bother with you thinking im not 19 because my birth certificate says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
lions10
Professional
lions10

PostSubject: Re: are smokers selfish   are smokers selfish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Tonks wrote:
Why don't you stop accusing Lions10 of being Fc, Just because he goes for the Lions does not mean he is FC.

thank you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Timmah6991
Professional

PostSubject: Re: are smokers selfish   are smokers selfish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:35 pm

There's a difference between selfish and an addiction. It's not as simple as not having a smoke. Sure I smoke but I'm not addicted, I'll have a pack in my room and they could sit there for weeks, it's more for social occasions like sitting with the mates and lighting up with a cold beer in the other hand. Plenty of my mates are addicted, but selfish is a very harsh term to use.

Cbfed reading all the pages, so if that's been pointed out already, my apologies.
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: are smokers selfish   are smokers selfish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:30 am

F*** up Stoke, F*** up Maxipad you pathetic suck up, leave FC...i mean Lions10 alone (jokes bud i believe you)
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: are smokers selfish   are smokers selfish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:34 am

TGBY wrote:
F*** up Stoke, F*** up Maxipad you pathetic suck up, leave FC...i mean Lions10 alone (jokes bud i believe you)

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are smokers selfish   are smokers selfish - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are smokers selfish
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com