Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Black Saturday...one year on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

Black Saturday...one year on Empty
PostSubject: Black Saturday...one year on   Black Saturday...one year on Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Tomorrow will mark one of the most tragic day in Australian history. It will one exactly one year since the awful day which took over 170 lives and injured over 400 people. Black Saturday will be long remembered by all, and it is a day where we all should think about the grieving families, the brave firefighters and the poor souls who lost their lives. For the next week my avatar will be one remembering those involved in the tragic Black Saturday events and I encourage others to do the same.

R.I.P Sad
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Black Saturday...one year on   Black Saturday...one year on Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:17 pm

RIP.

Cant believe its been a whole year. Its flown by.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Black Saturday...one year on   Black Saturday...one year on Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:17 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: Black Saturday...one year on   Black Saturday...one year on Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Damo wrote:
RIP
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Black Saturday...one year on   Black Saturday...one year on Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Just thinking back it is so scary. Friends of mine only just got away in time.
Rebuilt their house already Thumbleft

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Black Saturday...one year on   Black Saturday...one year on Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 am

one year. wow. that was fast.

RIP
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Black Saturday...one year on   Black Saturday...one year on Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:28 am

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Black Saturday...one year on   Black Saturday...one year on Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:42 am

socceroos06 wrote:
Tomorrow will mark one of the most tragic day in Australian history. It will one exactly one year since the awful day which took over 170 lives and injured over 400 people. Black Saturday will be long remembered by all, and it is a day where we all should think about the grieving families, the brave firefighters and the poor souls who lost their lives. For the next week my avatar will be one remembering those involved in the tragic Black Saturday events and I encourage others to do the same.

R.I.P Sad

I have had my avatar up since Thursday I think. The fires in Churchall (sp?) were only 10 minutes away from my Uncles place. Luckily they escaped fine, although I do know people who lost there lives, so it is a pretty tough time knowing all this for myself.

R.I.P to everyone who lost there lives and to everyone who lost someone close to them. Things can get better, these times you feel pretty empty but just remember that things get better!

Also there should be alot of respect go out to the firefighters who went through all of it during those tough times. They risked there lives to save others. Some may say they are just doing there job, taking care of buisness as it goes. But I call them heroes, they risk there lives to save hundreds of other people!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Black Saturday...one year on   Black Saturday...one year on Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:56 am

My mates dad was a voluntarily bushfire that day...never respected a man so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Saturday...one year on   Black Saturday...one year on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Saturday...one year on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com