Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 Super 14 Week 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
philly
Guru
philly

Posts : 6040
Age : 28
Location : Fortress Emirates

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:37 am

Maybe Eaton told him he was a dumbass and a shit coach.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:39 am

haha its his last season yay! I think I should coach the side.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/RocknrollHendo

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

Posts : 6040
Age : 28
Location : Fortress Emirates

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:41 am

Anyone would be an improvement.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 am

This is the Hurricanes team I would like to see...
1. Schwalger 2. Hore 3. Tialata 4. Evans 5. Broadhurst 6. Lowe 7. Waldrom 8. So'oialo 9. Weepu 10. Cruden 11. Taylor 12. Nonu 13. C. Smith 14. Jane 15. T. Ellison Bench 16. Coles 17. Perenise 18. Paterson 19. Vito 20. Keats 21. Ripia 22. D. Smith

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/RocknrollHendo

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

Posts : 6040
Age : 28
Location : Fortress Emirates

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:03 am

Thats a pretty solid team.

Cruden should be at 10 if Ripia is injured but Cooper says no.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:03 am

Ripia is all good to go apparently.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/RocknrollHendo

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:12 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
This is the Hurricanes team I would like to see...
1. Schwalger 2. Hore 3. Tialata 4. Evans 5. Broadhurst 6. Lowe 7. Waldrom 8. So'oialo 9. Weepu 10. Cruden 11. Taylor 12. Nonu 13. C. Smith 14. Jane 15. T. Ellison Bench 16. Coles 17. Perenise 18. Paterson 19. Vito 20. Keats 21. Ripia 22. D. Smith

That part is very interesting, i think thats what they should go with. Jane IMO is NZ's best winger and he should play there at club level and Ellison has the potential to go into the WC as our back up FB which could bonus him. He did play well at FB when he was there so i think they should go with that.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:23 am

Yea I just think Mils has that All Black FB position locked down till after the WC, Jane has been great on the wing for the ABs so why not play him there for the Canes? especially because he's got Nonu and Conrad inside him which he will likely have for the ABs too. Ellison can play anywhere, and if there was no Toeava I'd give him a bench spot for the ABs.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/RocknrollHendo

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:29 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Yea I just think Mils has that All Black FB position locked down till after the WC, Jane has been great on the wing for the ABs so why not play him there for the Canes? especially because he's got Nonu and Conrad inside him which he will likely have for the ABs too. Ellison can play anywhere, and if there was no Toeava I'd give him a bench spot for the ABs.

I dont even have Ice making it into the WC squad, even tho he is 1 of my fav players. I would go with Guilford/Jane on the flanks and Sivi on the bench. Only way i think Ice can make it in is if Kahui has a sh!t year! Even then Toeava will still have to compete with Ellison for that spot and even young Fruean who looks very good IMO.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 am

Here would be the ABs wings, centers and fullbacks I'd have in my squad.

Centers: Nonu, Conrad, Kahui, Toeava and Ellison
Wings: Guildford, Jane, Sivivatu and Gear
Fullbacks: Muliaina and Dagg

I'd rather not have McAlister, he's yet to prove himself. Fruean is good but isn't up to the standard of those 5 I've named, although he may get there later on.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/RocknrollHendo

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
40/20
Professional
40/20

Posts : 361
Location : Witness Protection Programme

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 am

KromyD wrote:

I dont even have Ice making it into the WC squad, even tho he is 1 of my fav players. I would go with Guilford/Jane on the flanks and Sivi on the bench. Only way i think Ice can make it in is if Kahui has a sh!t year! Even then Toeava will still have to compete with Ellison for that spot and even young Fruean who looks very good IMO.

Ellison is sharp but Ice, on his day, is one of the best footie players in the country. His handling problems stem from his lack of confidence and self belief imo, but if he ever gets that sorted he's got all the skills in the book, and then some.

Hopefully Lam and Henry get his head right this year, for the Blues' sake as well as the AB's
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:06 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Here would be the ABs wings, centers and fullbacks I'd have in my squad.

Centers: Nonu, Conrad, Kahui, Toeava and Ellison
Wings: Guildford, Jane, Sivivatu and Gear
Fullbacks: Muliaina and Dagg

I'd rather not have McAlister, he's yet to prove himself. Fruean is good but isn't up to the standard of those 5 I've named, although he may get there later on.

I think we will use 10 backs, with 1 of them being able to cover 10 slightly.

I dont think Dagg will go, Mils will play FB and during the smaller nations we will use any of Jane/Sivivatu at FB. Smith/Nonu/Guilford are definites IMO. Kahui will get spot there somewhere while Ben Smith/Toeava/Gear/Rokocoko/Ellison will go for that 2 back spots, McAlistar/Mauger will battle for that last spot.

I have a feeling Ben Smith could be a bolter.
Back to top Go down
40/20
Professional
40/20

Posts : 361
Location : Witness Protection Programme

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:07 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Here would be the ABs wings, centers and fullbacks I'd have in my squad.

Centers: Nonu, Conrad, Kahui, Toeava and Ellison
Wings: Guildford, Jane, Sivivatu and Gear
Fullbacks: Muliaina and Dagg

I'd rather not have McAlister, he's yet to prove himself. Fruean is good but isn't up to the standard of those 5 I've named, although he may get there later on.

Looks the goods Hendo. I'm a fan of Dagg too but he might be lucky to get many opportunities this year, barring injury. The problem for him is that Jane is not only one of our best wingers but also the second best FB in the country, so the coaches may go with wing cover on the bench as opposed to another FB.

If McAlister regains form this S14 I think he's definitely worth taking though. He's a different style of 12 to Nonu and thats not a bad thing to have in a squad. Espcially if the Giteau/Barnes pairing flourishes this year.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 am

I don't really see what the deal is with Ben Smith sure he was good in the Air NZ cup but Dagg is a much better option I reckon.

Good point with McAlister a player of his style at 12 can definitely be a good thing, whatever happened to Mauger's return? haven't heard anything for a while.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/RocknrollHendo

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

Posts : 8425

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 am

Force Injures

Andre Pretorius (hamstring, season),
David Pocock (finger, 6 weeks),
Richard Brown (shoulder, 6 weeks),
Cameron Shepherd (thigh, 6 weeks),
Nick Cummins (foot, 3-4 weeks),
Mark Bartholomeusz (neck, 1-2 weeks),
Ryan Cross (shoulder).

Ouch...........
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:44 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
I don't really see what the deal is with Ben Smith sure he was good in the Air NZ cup but Dagg is a much better option I reckon.

Good point with McAlister a player of his style at 12 can definitely be a good thing, whatever happened to Mauger's return? haven't heard anything for a while.

Didnt it just happen like last week or something? I think he's signed with the NZRU or working on a contract and will be back once the comp over there is finished.

Im just not convinced with Dagg, maybe i havn't seen enough of him or something. I just think B Smith will be a bolter, like you said you dont see much in him but he has something, his utility value will be very useful so him and Jane could cover Mils.
Back to top Go down
40/20
Professional
40/20

Posts : 361
Location : Witness Protection Programme

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:27 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:

Good point with McAlister a player of his style at 12 can definitely be a good thing, whatever happened to Mauger's return? haven't heard anything for a while.

I dont think the NZRU or Canterbury have made an official announcement yet but Leicester have already reported he is leaving, so he'll be back for the NPC. Be good to have him back, smart player with tons of experience, just hope the NH hasnt turned him to a plodding robot.

Now we just need Hayman back.
Back to top Go down
40/20
Professional
40/20

Posts : 361
Location : Witness Protection Programme

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:40 am

Rozza wrote:
Force Injures

Andre Pretorius (hamstring, season),
David Pocock (finger, 6 weeks),
Richard Brown (shoulder, 6 weeks),
Cameron Shepherd (thigh, 6 weeks),
Nick Cummins (foot, 3-4 weeks),
Mark Bartholomeusz (neck, 1-2 weeks),
Ryan Cross (shoulder).

Ouch...........

Ouch alright. Karma for first signing, and then keeping, that twat Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 am

Here is the odds for the Force V Hurricanes game, just incase anyone was interested

WINNING TEAM & MARGIN
1 $1.40 Hurricanes by 13 & Over
2 $3.30 Hurricanes by 12 & Under
3 $40.00 Draw
4 $10.00 Western F by 12 & Under
5 $30.00 Western F by 13 & Over

HEAD TO HEAD
1 $1.05 Hurricanes
2 $8.50 Western Force

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/RocknrollHendo

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

Posts : 8425

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:55 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Here is the odds for the Force V Hurricanes game, just incase anyone was interested

WINNING TEAM & MARGIN
1 $1.40 Hurricanes by 13 & Over
2 $3.30 Hurricanes by 12 & Under
3 $40.00 Draw
4 $10.00 Western F by 12 & Under
5 $30.00 Western F by 13 & Over

HEAD TO HEAD
1 $1.05 Hurricanes
2 $8.50 Western Force

If we were interested we would go on a betting site bro Razz
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

Posts : 8425

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:09 am

How Good is the Highlanders vs Blues game gonna be.......Its gonna eb a high scorer if the weather is alright. Watch out for Rocokoco to score 3 or so Smile
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 am

haha Joe Rok will be lucky to score one! Highlanders for the win rozza!!

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/RocknrollHendo

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

Posts : 8425

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:16 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
haha Joe Rok will be lucky to score one! Highlanders for the win rozza!!

Hes lost weight and ready to get back the black jersey . OFF GUILFORD
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:20 am

Never! Joe is past it.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/RocknrollHendo

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

Posts : 8425

Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:30 am

Sloppy game so far.

Halftime Highlanders up by 5... 12-7.

Blue too storm home here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 Week 2   Super 14 Week 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Super 14 Week 2
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com