Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Tiny Teddys Ad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gramsy23
Guru
Gramsy23

The Tiny Teddys Ad Empty
PostSubject: The Tiny Teddys Ad   The Tiny Teddys Ad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Out of all of the drama that came out of the recent KFC ad that got pulled i'm surprised not much has been made of the Tiny Teddys ad just yet where they're all doing the different dance styles. I don't know how many of you have noticed but the tiny teddy doing the hip-hop style of dance is the chocolate one...

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

The Tiny Teddys Ad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Teddys Ad   The Tiny Teddys Ad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Do they make white teddies? I thought they only had dark ones
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

The Tiny Teddys Ad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Teddys Ad   The Tiny Teddys Ad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 pm

^They have Vanilla teddies, choc chip teddies, brown teddies. Etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

The Tiny Teddys Ad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Teddys Ad   The Tiny Teddys Ad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Gramsy23 wrote:
Out of all of the drama that came out of the recent KFC ad that got pulled i'm surprised not much has been made of the Tiny Teddys ad just yet where they're all doing the different dance styles. I don't know how many of you have noticed but the tiny teddy doing the hip-hop style of dance is the chocolate one...

i lol'd

don't encourage them... they've already taken away our gollywog biscuits and changed the name of f@gs to fads... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

The Tiny Teddys Ad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Teddys Ad   The Tiny Teddys Ad Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:49 am

LOL. choc tiny teddy bears doing hip hop dancing, gotta' watch it
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

The Tiny Teddys Ad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Teddys Ad   The Tiny Teddys Ad Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:05 am

anyone got a link to a vid of this ad?
Back to top Go down
WCEsandiee
Guru
WCEsandiee

The Tiny Teddys Ad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Teddys Ad   The Tiny Teddys Ad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Deary me thats a crackup Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tiny Teddys Ad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Teddys Ad   The Tiny Teddys Ad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tiny Teddys Ad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com