Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What Site Did you Come From?
Sportal
What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_lcap58%What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_rcap
 58% [ 18 ]
BigFooty
What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_lcap10%What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
The Animal Enclosure
What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_lcap3%What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
BigSoccer
What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_lcap3%What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Yahoo Answers
What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_lcap16%What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Recruited By A Friend
What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_lcap10%What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other (Please specify)
What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_lcap0%What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Empty
PostSubject: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:19 am

Please Tell us what site you were recruited from. And Who Told You bout us
Back to top Go down
http://www.otc-forums.com
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:21 am

Yahoo!Answers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:22 am

I said Sportal but I really should've said recruited by a friend...I was at Sportal but I couldnt access from maybe June or July. I kept in touch with Sprooly over MSN, he's a great kid, and he kept recommending forums to me. Then he told me some former Sportal members came over here, and well, after some consideration I decided to join. Never looked back since.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
Guru
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:31 am

Yahoo! Answers

Some random person advertised Ebo's Footy Forum, and then he informed me of this site
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru
Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:59 am

from sportal originally, but i can i say perhaps by friends, it was panthers and cammo that got me here i think.
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:08 am

Sportal
Back to top Go down
Broncos11
Guru
Broncos11

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:15 am

I came from Stoke's first site before this that Panthers, Cameron, SBW ect were on. But that got hacked so they created this, and I joined it so I was one of the first here.

But originally Sportal.

Last edited by Ratboy_oo7 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snappy
Veteran
Snappy

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:18 am

I think it was Teal who got me from bigfooty
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:21 am

Snappy wrote:
me? cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:03 am

Sportal, but i signed up because i wanted to spread the love of the Adande Lounge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:26 am

I am from The Animal Enclosure.
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:26 am

Sportal

saw the thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:32 am

SBW Recruited me
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:28 am

sportal but i was part of the plans for this new forum so i guess you can say i was recruited by panthers and SBW
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:16 am

Snappy wrote:

Over PM? Or was it in a thread?
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:41 am

Yahoo! Answers, even though I saw the thread on Sportal.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Guru
Ashes

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:48 am

I am such a legend that I required no recruitment
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:22 am

Bump for Aleks
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:23 am

Haha o well double is better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:26 am

Panthers wrote:
Snappy wrote:

Over PM? Or was it in a thread?
it was with the TFW V BF game me mozza and Wizza organised...Doggies sent Snap over.
and, we got one of the greatest members from it
Back to top Go down
United
Guru
United

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:39 am

Sportslegend Recruited me..
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm

I'm from sportal, but I guess you could say I was recruited by Panthers and SBW as well.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Sportal - recruited by Hendo Maroon
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:44 am

sportal.
i probably wasnt "recruited" by anyone but i saw a link to the forum, decided to check it out and just never went back.
Back to top Go down
Tredrea
Trainee
Tredrea

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:28 am

thepowerfromport.com.au
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?   What Site Were You 'Recruited' From? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Site Were You 'Recruited' From?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com