Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports)   The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:19 am

Maximus wrote:
socceroos06 wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Shanbon wrote:
NSW 3-0 you heard it hear first Smile

Laughing Rofl Facepalm

Everyone that mentions New South Wales winning you laugh at. You never have any legit reasons either.

Well until they actually manage to win a series then i will stop paying them out.

We beat Queensland at home in the most recent game. We are not that bad
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports)   The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 am

socceroos06 wrote:
Maximus wrote:
socceroos06 wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Shanbon wrote:

Laughing Rofl Facepalm

Everyone that mentions New South Wales winning you laugh at. You never have any legit reasons either.

Well until they actually manage to win a series then i will stop paying them out.

We beat Queensland at home in the most recent game. We are not that bad

Yes, but they need to win a series desperately.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports)   The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Manning18 wrote:
The difference between Souths from every other year that they've been talked up is that we no longer have a coach that has no idea and a representative forward pack. Previous years may have been a failure, but I'll say it again, the mediocrity is out!!

Amen Brother.. You heading out on saturday.. what bout You Deucy... Should be a cracker.. Any St Merge DragOOn fans going??

Yeah, I'll be out there, not sure which bay my memberships are for, but it should be great out there.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Guru
Ashes

PostSubject: Re: The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports)   The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:34 am

liam_bombers wrote:
Ashes wrote:
I agree with almost all of it except the Eels and Broncos ones.

Even as a QLDér I am thinking the streak will end of course I don't want it to but I'm considerably worried.

The Eels will not make the Grand Final they probably should but complacancy will get the better of them as it did in 05 I do expect them to be in the top 4.

The Broncos will make the 8 they don't know how not to. All last year it looked like they were gone during and slighty after origin and then a 50 thrashing woke them up and they finished the equal form team of the comp with the Eels and Storm an unfortunate injury to Wallace ensured the broncos would fall at the prelim.

56 actually :P 56-0.

it was 56-4 mate
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports)   The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 am

Ashes wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:
Ashes wrote:
I agree with almost all of it except the Eels and Broncos ones.

Even as a QLDér I am thinking the streak will end of course I don't want it to but I'm considerably worried.

The Eels will not make the Grand Final they probably should but complacancy will get the better of them as it did in 05 I do expect them to be in the top 4.

The Broncos will make the 8 they don't know how not to. All last year it looked like they were gone during and slighty after origin and then a 50 thrashing woke them up and they finished the equal form team of the comp with the Eels and Storm an unfortunate injury to Wallace ensured the broncos would fall at the prelim.

56 actually Razz 56-0.

it was 56-4 mate

Nah we lost 56-0, we didn't even score. That was a bad bad day Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports)   The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:55 pm

bump.. Razz

1. Incorrect
2. Correct
3. Incorrect
4. Incorrect
5. Correct
6. Correct
7. Incorrect
8. Correct
9. Incorrect
10. Incorrect
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports)   The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:06 pm

socceroos06 wrote:
Eels to exact revenge is getting me so fired up for this season. In my opinion is will be another Storm-Parra grand final and who know what could happen there?

STORM FOR 5 IN A ROW!

Laughing

jtm91 wrote:
we'll make the 8

Unfortunately, wrong.

Gramsy23 wrote:

6. Spoon in the mail

Bit far off there, Gramsy haha

manly4lyf wrote:
1. I agree. You don't want 5 in a row, and stemming from last year I think there is a lot quality, just all we need is a solid halves combo.

Lol what

Shanbon wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports)   The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big 10 In 2010 (Foxsports)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com