Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

So'oialo needs to reinvent himself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mania
Professional
mania

So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Empty
PostSubject: So'oialo needs to reinvent himself   So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

IMO RodneySo'oialo is no longer a number8. He bulked up too much and its changed the dynamics of his body. he's trying to play like he did but thats impossible now as he's too bulky

now i'm a So'oialo fan, he has a massive work load and a good rugby brain, but if he's to stay an allblack he needs to reinvent himself

He'd be better suited to 6 and working on putting in some big hits. he could get some tips from Jerry
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: So'oialo needs to reinvent himself   So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:27 am

As much as I respect the man, the game's outgrown him and he's just gotten too old to keep up (same boat as rocket-man). I don't see him making the ABs at all on his current form, sad as that is (and god I can't stand Read...)
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: So'oialo needs to reinvent himself   So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:31 am

We are definitely lacking in pure No. 8 stocks in this country. Rodney is too old, Read is average at 8, Manu hasn't got it yet, Waldrom is alright but taking off anyway.
Maybe Zinny or Taine could make a come back?

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: So'oialo needs to reinvent himself   So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:40 am

If you take a step back further and look at our other prospects too:

- Vito is way too flighty
- Messam plays too loose - not to mentioned been tried and discarded
- Setephano/Lowry - not really in that league at all...
Back to top Go down
chrishbhs
Professional
chrishbhs

PostSubject: Re: So'oialo needs to reinvent himself   So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:12 am

Taine is making a minor comeback for MAC as a bench man as well as coaching them
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: So'oialo needs to reinvent himself   So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:29 pm

shit is Taine desperate surely he could go to a better club.

Number 8 here is in trouble maybe richie is the answer as others are putting there hands up for the number 7 jersey.
Back to top Go down
mania
Professional
mania

PostSubject: Re: So'oialo needs to reinvent himself   So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 pm

nah richie doesnt suit 8 as he isnt fast enough, has the will and the passion but too valuable as a 7 to be moved

yeah doubt rodney will make the ABs, but he's also close to losing his canes spot.

vito is canes best hope of 8, flighty yes but i'm hoping some experience will settle and mature him

8 for the ABs? i dunno
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: So'oialo needs to reinvent himself   So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:22 pm

What about Bourke?
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: So'oialo needs to reinvent himself   So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 pm

I definitely wouldn't be giving Colin Bourke an AB jersey. He only shines in Air NZ Cup.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Ruggerhead
Veteran
Ruggerhead

PostSubject: Re: So'oialo needs to reinvent himself   So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Yeah number 8 is a problem I cant see anyone standing out at the moment.

Rodney is the best of a bad bunch at the moment so I guess we have to stick with him no real stars coming through there either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So'oialo needs to reinvent himself   So'oialo needs to reinvent himself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So'oialo needs to reinvent himself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com