Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Matty Johns Show

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
DB

The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:39 pm

really i dont give a shit about joel reddy.... they really have to improve who they have on the show. now if they had a decent player instead of a average winger/centre then i might pay a bit more attention to it...
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 pm

DB wrote:
really i dont give a shit about joel reddy.... they really have to improve who they have on the show. now if they had a decent player instead of a average winger/centre then i might pay a bit more attention to it...

reddy wasn't even on the show. it was wesser and champion
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:53 pm

jtm91 wrote:
DB wrote:

reddy wasn't even on the show. it was wesser and champion

my bad i just read this

qlder wrote:
Joel Reddy from the Eels is on The Matty Johns Show tonight will be good to see what Shane Webcke has to say about the Folau defection to AFL
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:04 pm

lol was quite funny, Matty to Hunt when talking about the IPL "you should have a try, mate!" The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 48427
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Ahn Do was so freaking funny and he got absolutely smashed from those eels players especially Fui Fui's hit and Timmy Mannah's one as well.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 am

When the dummy fell off the cliff. Frikkin hilarious
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:44 am

Should be a good show tonight with an State of Origin II review and maybe some players from last nights game.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:23 am

Do you only come on here to promote TV shows?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 am

a_F_c wrote:
Do you only come on here to promote TV shows?

I am not promoting anything just letting people know who is going to be on the show tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Trainee
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:36 am

Should be a good show tonight with a full State of Origin game III wrap up and maybe some Origin players might be on controversy corner should be good
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Trainee
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am

Lote Tuqiri is on the show tonight
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:07 pm

choice, cant wait
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm

F***, Ahn Can Do is hilarious, he got hit in the balls by Stuart Clark.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Woohoo, showed my home town Cairns!! wish you were here The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 134292
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Woohoo, showed my home town Cairns!! wish you were here The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 134292

"Wish you were her. Hmmmmm how many of these is he going to send us"

LOL
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Bronco_josh wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:

"Wish you were her. Hmmmmm how many of these is he going to send us"

LOL
The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 48427
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:39 pm

I've kind of lost interest in the show... way to much non-footy talk and guests. I mean the best bit about the show is Controversy Corner and that only goes for about 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:24 pm

JB-NQC wrote:
I've kind of lost interest in the show... way to much non-footy talk and guests. I mean the best bit about the show is Controversy Corner and that only goes for about 5 minutes.
Yea Im starting to get bored from it too. I liked it earlier in the year because it focused more on entertainment then The Footy Show. But I liked the Footy Show more now because it's well balanced. The only good thing about it now is the Controversy Corner and that chick that plays the cello
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 pm

the only good thing is the harry hardman bloke, obviously johns doesn't hold back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Matty Johns Show
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com