Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Matty Johns Show

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CANTERBURY BLUES
Professional
CANTERBURY BLUES

The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:57 am

Not bad, footy show tends to drrraaaagggg on.

This didnt
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Chriiiiist almighty. Never watching the show again with Kesha on it Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:09 pm

stick with Joey you can't go wrong
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Paul Kent is a legend he makes the Corner. The Corner is breath of fresh air.

Last edited by Megadeecee on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 pm

I didnt watch too much, watching NCIS on TV1, but checked it in ad breaks...it was alright, a bit too much on the young kids side for my liking, but I guess that's what you get for being on at 7:30.

Other than that, was good.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:21 pm

I haven't actually minded it so far, a good mix of footballing, Willie handled himself well and my respect for him has grown. Will definately watch next week, have enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:40 pm

haha the penrith panther smashed Alby Sandals i liked that even if the gas joke cut deep.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Yeah I liked it, will defs tune in again next week coz I think it can only be better from here. I would like to see a bit more footy talk but apart from that it was pretty good.

The Willie Mason bit was very good too, hopefully the Corner will continue in that way all year too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:00 am

not a bad for the first show i think it will take a couple of weeks for matty and webcke to gel this show is way better than the footy show controversy corner was good
in one of matty's blogs he said that Cooper Cronk, Brett Finch and Ryan Girdler will be on the show at some stage so that is good that there will be more nrl starts on the show

here is the link to the matty johns blog
http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/nrlexperts/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/the_matty_johns_show_hits_channel_seven_chat_live_with_matty/

Last edited by qlder on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:05 am

big ratings for this show last night in brisbane and sydney lets hope it continues

here is the article

Matty Johns show draws big audience From: The Courier-Mail March 26, 2010 10:03AMMatty Johns. Source: The Daily Telegraph

THE Matty Johns Show kicked off last night on Channel 7 winning its timeslot with a combined audience of 595,000 in the Sydney and Brisbane markets.

In Brisbane, the show pulled an average audience of 199,000 to win the 7.30pm Thursday timeslot.

It beat its timeslot rivals Getaway, The Biggest Loser and So You Think You Can Dance. .

The Matty Johns Show peaked at 209,000 viewers over the hour in south east Queensland.

In Sydney, the show attracted an average audience of 396,000 to be the number one show of the night.

Two hours later on Nine, The Footy Show had an average audience of 99,000 in Brisbane and 167,000 in Sydney

Johns says: "We’re humbled by the support for our show. Our aim was to produce a great fun footy show for the whole family and we’re just glad people liked it.

"Don, Alby, Steven and the gang will all be back next week with plenty of special guests."
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/confidential/matty-johns-show-draws-big-audience/story-e6frepnx-1225845902636
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:35 am

hopefully controversy corner goes for longer tonight
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 am

just saw a preview ad for the matty johns show tonight and Michael Ennis will be special guest
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:10 am

so will robbie farahs dog
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:29 am

anyone watch the show on thursday night i thought The Matty Johns Show was alright lot more footy talk this week would be good to have controversy corner as a sunday morning show matty even mentioned it last week in one of his blogs

you can watch the show on the Matty Johns website if you missed it
http://au.promotions.yahoo.com/sport/the-matty-johns-show/#fop
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:42 am

It was a decent viewing, but not something I would go completely out of my way to watch
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:37 am

Funny as best show

The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 411889-matthew-johns
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:21 am

What was the point of posting his image?
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:30 am

socceroos06 wrote:

I dunna Laughing F*** hes ugly though Smile
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:33 am

paul gallen will feature on the matty johns show tonight just saw a preview for it should be good the show is getting better every week glad that controversy corner is going for longer now
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:15 am

dragons10 wrote:
socceroos06 wrote:

I dunna Laughing F*** hes ugly though Smile
We knew you were gay. Ratings guys now.
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:32 am

i wonder who will be on controversy corner this week it should be good
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:54 pm

didnt mind the eric grothe song.
Back to top Go down
Jennings
Veteran
Jennings

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 pm

showing some footage of my home town....... Murwillumbah
Back to top Go down
CANTERBURY BLUES
Professional
CANTERBURY BLUES

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Jennings wrote:
showing some footage of my home town....... Murwillumbah

My aunty lives up there, nice looking place.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:27 am

Don Kirk is getting better every time!! lol at everytime Gallen did something, Don always ran away from him thinking he might punch him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Matty Johns Show
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com