Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Matty Johns Show

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:48 pm

I'm starting to really like it. hope it stays on
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:33 am

Special State of Origin preview show tonight at 7:30 on Channel 7 Eric Grothe will be the special guest
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:59 am

yeah saw an ad he did another song
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:57 am

jtm91 wrote:

is it another song about Fui Fui Moi Moi?
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:11 am

qlder wrote:
jtm91 wrote:

is it another song about Fui Fui Moi Moi?

you tell us lozza, you're the newsman
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Tommy Raudonikas powerful words in controversy corner. THATS RIGHT "rip their arms off!!"
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Raudonikas is a legend. I love the add when he chops the pineapple haha
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:16 am

Should be a good show tonight there will be alot of talk about last nights State of Origin game tonight and maybe a few players from last nights game it is on at 7:30pm on Channel 7
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:24 am

qlder wrote:
Should be a good show tonight there will be alot of talk about last nights State of Origin game tonight and maybe a few players from last nights game it is on at 7:30pm on Channel 7

but arn't you in melbourne?

lies
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:45 am

Svoerman wrote:
qlder wrote:

but arn't you in melbourne?

lies

Yes i do live in Melbourne and I watch it on The Matty Johns website
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:49 am

but the show isn't steamed on the website.. its put up the next day
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:50 am

Svoerman wrote:
but the show isn't steamed on the website.. its put up the next day

I know that but i am letting everyone else in QLD and NSW know that the show is on tonight
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:52 am

but why do you care if they watch it or not?
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:57 am

Svoerman wrote:
but why do you care if they watch it or not?

I don't care if they watch it or not but just letting people know that want to watch it is on tonight
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:58 am

The ratings for this show is going up every week
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:59 am

I don't bother watching this show anymore. The comedy is alright and I know its targeted at more of a family audience, but I just don't see the quality in it anymore. The only decent aspect of the show was Controversy Corner, which lost my credibility having Steve Roach, Raudonikas and a few others on there.
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:02 am

Manning18 wrote:
I don't bother watching this show anymore. The comedy is alright and I know its targeted at more of a family audience, but I just don't see the quality in it anymore. The only decent aspect of the show was Controversy Corner, which lost my credibility having Steve Roach, Raudonikas and a few others on there.

is that the real reason why you don't watch ot or do your parents not let you watch it anymore?
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:04 am

qlder wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

is that the real reason why you don't watch ot or do your parents not let you watch it anymore?

Umm, yeah, great assumption there. My parents really do not allow me to watch it The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:10 am

Manning18 wrote:
qlder wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

Umm, yeah, great assumption there. My parents really do not allow me to watch it The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes

thought so
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:55 am

qlder wrote:
Manning18 wrote:
qlder wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

thought so

If you are for real in that above post, I am using sarcasm, hence the empticon. If not, you really are as clueless as some of the threads you make...
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:24 am

How funny was Jamal Idris on The Matty Johns show last night he started to sing that was funny
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:17 am

Joel Reddy from the Eels is on The Matty Johns Show tonight will be good to see what Shane Webcke has to say about the Folau defection to AFL
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 am

The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 478956
Back to top Go down
qlder
Professional
qlder

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 am

Svoerman wrote:
The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 478956

no it isn't i am giving my opinion saying "will be good to see what Shane Webcke has to say about the Folau defection to AFL"
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 am

I stand by my comment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Matty Johns Show   The Matty Johns Show - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Matty Johns Show
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com