Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Best Fullback Ever

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mania
Professional
mania

Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Quote :
Western Force coach John Mitchell has reaffirmed his commitment to the team following strong speculation he was being forced out by angry players, but admitted he may have to alter some training methods.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4800973a10295.html

Mitchells still a d!ck and PerthForce are begining to realise it. I was so hoping that he would end up coachin (or a55 coach) AUS
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:56 am

I hope he gets sacked
Back to top Go down
esodays brah
Guru
esodays brah

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Christian Cullen #1
Back to top Go down
NoVass
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Gavin Hastings was a plodder.
No doubting Cullen's class - he was dangerous regardless wherever he was on the field.

But only Matt Burke had it all - the perfectly coiffed hair, the elaborate goal kicking grooming routine, the perfect frisbee pass of the kicking tee.
Back to top Go down
Dr Grafenburg
Trainee
Dr Grafenburg

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:58 pm

and the St Josephs education
Riverview was robbed
Back to top Go down
NoVass
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Some things never change, Doc.
Back to top Go down
Kevin O'Kane
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:41 am

I was about to say Matt Burke actually, sure Cullen used to have the speed (in the very old days) but later on he used to fairdinkum get his block knocked off. His game receded pretty much at the same time as his hair.

Burkey from what I have seen lately seems to have a fairly healthy hairline....
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:42 am

Yea mate kane ur right on the money
Back to top Go down
Kevin O'Kane
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:10 am

I think I am actually, I would be willing to bet a large Pimms that Cullen's slide of speed coincided with his appalling hairloss.

If you go through the records, I think you will find this theory to be true. When Cullen lost his hair, he lost his flair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:14 am

Pimms is a filthy beverage of choice O'Kane
Back to top Go down
Kevin O'Kane
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:23 am

Can we talk about Rugby if that is ok with you?
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:24 am

I'm more than happy to talk rugby especially with an Australian.
Back to top Go down
Kevin O'Kane
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:29 am

Great, hey how many RWC wins have you guys had?
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:32 am

just the one, how many trinations/ bledisloe cup wins have you guys had? who won 3/4 matches last year? Who cant find there own coach so has to pick up the guy we don't want?
Back to top Go down
Kevin O'Kane
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:38 am

Apparently the All Black coaches can perform the heimlich maneuver in their sleeps now!
Back to top Go down
Kevin O'Kane
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

Is it true the AB's have accepted jersey sponsorship from Maybelline with their spokeswoman being Maai Nonu?
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:45 am

Kevin O'Kane wrote:
Is it true the AB's have accepted jersey sponsorship from Maybelline with their spokeswoman being Maai Nonu?

I haven't Heard that where did u get this from?
Back to top Go down
carlton12
Legend
carlton12

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:46 am

Billy Slater!!!!

we love you cause your victorian.

He is a bloddy gun!!

Remember his try against England

BILLY BILLY Bowdown
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:09 am

carlton09 wrote:
Billy Slater!!!!

we love you cause your victorian.

He is a bloddy gun!!

Remember his try against England

BILLY BILLY Bowdown

mate Mate this is Rugby not Rugby League
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:09 am

All this thread about cullen but what about

Serge Blanco
Gavin Hastings
Don Clarke
George Nepia
John Gallagher

I think those guys had as a big an influence at there time as cullen did in his era.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:15 am

I did put my top 5 up earlier, Nepia, Blanco, Hastings and Cullen all feat. with JPR Williams being the other. Finally someone else who is talking some sense, good stuff KK
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:19 am

Yeah i did see your top 5.

everyone else just banging on about cullen.

I know some people on here are young but before you say someone is the best ever do some research there were people playing sport before we were born.

Its like the is ronaldo the greatest ever thread.

Although i am thinking of starting a is Hika Elliott the greatest All Black Hooker ever Thread. Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:21 am

Haha, I think Hika deserves that title, whip up that thread KK Laughing
Back to top Go down
mintyjo400
Professional
mintyjo400

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:44 pm

back to the topc....
cullen def at number 1 for me
he was a beauty to watch
Back to top Go down
theparnacane
Trainee
theparnacane

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:38 pm

christian cullen was the best for mine too his ability to change direction at top speed is unparalleled aka his agility was amazing pity John Mitchell pretty much ruined his career the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Fullback Ever   Best Fullback Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Fullback Ever
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com