Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Origin Squads

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Beckham
Beckham

Origin Squads - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:55 am

Yeah you would think that Lyon would have more of a chance to make an impact by playing in the centres, he dosn't even have a decent kick. Oh well i'm not complaining gives us another advantage over them. (as if we need any more Origin Squads - Page 5 48427 )

XOXO
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Max1990 wrote:
Honestly, if Gallen doesn't get chosen, they are officially retarded.

..apparently Gallen isn't in the team Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_eek ..lmao-wtf?!
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:47 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Max1990 wrote:
Honestly, if Gallen doesn't get chosen, they are officially retarded.

..apparently Gallen isn't in the team Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_eek ..lmao-wtf?!

I can't wait to see the shit team they reveal in around ten minutes time.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:39 pm

No Gallen...Waterhouse in...and Lyon at 5/8?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:51 pm

No Gallen? No Michael Jennings? Lyon @ 5/8th? Wow, We might lose this..
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:17 pm

They need a bit of agro in the team i would of preferred Greg Bird @ 5/8 and Gallen at 13.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm

I wouldn't have put Bird in there, he has hardly shown much this year and some of his defensive reads v Brisbane were terrible.
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:35 pm

NSW team for State of Origin I v Queensland on May 26 at ANZ Stadium, Sydney

Kurt Gidley (c), Jarryd Hayne, Matt Cooper, Timana Tahu, Brett Morris, Jamie Lyon, Brett Kimmorley,
Anthony Watmough, Ben Creagh, Trent Waterhouse, Michael Weyman, Michael Ennis, Josh Perry.
Interchange: Brett White, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, Jamal Idris, Luke Lewis
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Apparently Matt Ballin will be on standby for Smith. The biggest selection talking point is surely going to be if Folau is selected or not. He MUST play, it's as simple as that. I don't see how the selectors can't choose him after his scintillating form this season. It also seems like Dave Taylor will make his origin debut. If he does get selected, congrats to him, he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Jennings + Gallen should've been there.

Can't see the fuss over Gidley.

Don't know why Lyon is playing 5/8

Idris on the bench is a joke.

I can't believe they're going to shuffle the whole team just to give Idris game time. :\

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Looking at the NSW team makes me glad I'm a QLD supporter and helps me build a little confidence about going to Sydney next week to watch the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origin Squads   Origin Squads - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origin Squads
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com