Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Thinking of going to Bali...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

Thinking of going to Bali... Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Me and 3 mates are looking at going to Bali and the end of the year or the start of January and I was seeing if anyone hear has been there and if so whats the best way to go about it financially? Any accommodation/flight help would be much appreciated... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:19 pm

for starters i wouldnt have thought you could get accomodation unless one of your mates is over 18.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:20 pm

SMASH wrote:
for starters i wouldnt have thought you could get accomodation unless one of your mates is over 18.

This. Fairly sure there's laws or at least regulations about this.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Fairly sure you won't be returning home if you go with a few mates that are the same age as you.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 pm

just dont take any medications or drugs doubt you would though, could end up with bullets in your head
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:32 pm

One of the blokes who is coming is 19 this year so im sure getting accom. wont be a problem
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Have fun being gang raped by cheap shemale prostitutes
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:43 pm

don't bother either the terrorists or the herpes will get you
Back to top Go down
Tank
Guru
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:46 pm

I heard it smells there too.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:50 pm

One of my mates went there a few years ago........yeah don't go haha.
Back to top Go down
Tank
Guru
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Go to Phuket, lots of lady boys and I hear you can't even tell the difference. Wink

^ With clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:46 am

I have a mates boogie board bag who will be in Bali at around the same time, care to take it over for me?
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:49 am

I know someone who has gone. She said it was great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:57 am

TGBY wrote:
Have fun being gang raped by cheap shemale prostitutes
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.otc-forums.com
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Why waste your time with Bali. I could be going to the USA around the same time, now that'll be amazing if I go. Only in the early stages of planning something.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:19 am

Go to Phuket, just don't sleep with any of the women, unless they are European/Australian
Back to top Go down
Owlsbiggestfan
Veteran
Owlsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 am

Just came back from Bali 'bout 2 weeks ago. I've been 3 times and it's a pretty cool place
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:15 am

Damo wrote:
Go to Phuket, just don't sleep with any of the women, unless they are European/Australian

Ping Pong Show!
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:50 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Why waste your time with Bali. I could be going to the USA around the same time, now that'll be amazing if I go. Only in the early stages of planning something.

We were thinking of Qatar for a couple of weeks for the Asian cup, but simply we don't have the money. This is the last chance some of us will get to go overseas for quite some time, and it's affordable! Well not affordable just yet but it's cheaper than the USA, Europe etc.
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 am

from everything ive heard from people who have been to bali, it is pretty expensive. ive only been to phucket and that was sick, and everything is cheap.
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:47 am

if you want cheap can't go past Vietnam
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:49 am

not to mention that the Australian government advises you to reconsider your need to travel to Indonesia, including Bali, at this time due to the very high threat of terrorist attack.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:50 am

socceroos06 wrote:
Sparky_Hughes wrote:

We were thinking of Qatar for a couple of weeks for the Asian cup, but simply we don't have the money. This is the last chance some of us will get to go overseas for quite some time, and it's affordable! Well not affordable just yet but it's cheaper than the USA, Europe etc.

True S06. But I think tour better off saving your money and going to Europe or the US. I could Have gone to Bali in July this year, but would prefer the US us o have quite a bit saved already.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:36 am

There are cheaper places when Bali, but it isn't that expensive, especially if you go to places that are less little-bogan Australia.

but im with Sparky, never saw the appeal of South East Asia (cept for the cheapness) and would much rather go to South America, US or Europe.
Back to top Go down
craigib
Guru
craigib

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Going to Bali in June, would love to go to Europe/USA in the next couple of years as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of going to Bali...   Thinking of going to Bali... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of going to Bali...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com