Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Empty
PostSubject: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:28 am

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news-national/man-receives-head-and-body-stab-wounds-20100422-t9z0.html

I was shitting myself last night, up until about 10pm when I knew they had caught the bloke who done it as he had done a runner. And also because I walk past Robert South Drive to get to my bus stop. The bloke who was stabbed got stabbed five times. I don't know about the man who was stabbed but the one who done it was a kiwi.

I just want to find out where they caught him Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:46 am

Man that's pretty freaky...glad you and your family are OK Smile
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:00 am

Shiiiiit. That would have been scary as.

At least they found the guy.
Back to top Go down
CHORUS
Guru
CHORUS

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:53 am

Holy guacamole. That's a "hurry up lock the friggiN doors" night if I ever heard of one
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:13 am

Thats frikkin Logan for ya Razz.

Seriously though lol its good that everyones alright Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:41 am

There was a rape 3 minutes from my house. Either that or the toilet area at the Lake was locked off from the public and investigators were getting samples for a broken pipe...
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:18 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
There was a rape 3 minutes from my house. Either that or the toilet area at the Lake was locked off from the public and investigators were getting samples for a broken pipe...

and where were you?
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:26 pm

a lady in a wheel chair was killed in a house fire. just a week ago she was sexualy assulted and robbed. the person who did it let out on bail just 2 days ago. this was in Kalangur in brisbane.

there are some sick fucks out there
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Glad you're safe DS36.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:30 pm

TGBY wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:

and where were you?

At school looool.
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:32 pm

does anyone remember the big thing on the news a few years back about that elderly lady that had her house burnt down by an arson while she was inside..that was seriously fucked up.

Got the biggest chills in my life when the womens son spoke on the news and it was one of my teacchers
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:35 am

jtm91 wrote:
a lady in a wheel chair was killed in a house fire. just a week ago she was sexualy assulted and robbed. the person who did it let out on bail just 2 days ago. this was in Kalangur in brisbane.

there are some sick fucks out there

thats on my street.. pretty rough
Back to top Go down
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:37 am

German exchange student raped on the path behind my house on her first day going to the local school. Two of the seniors there watched and did nothing.

I win.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:43 am

Stoke wrote:
German exchange student raped on the path behind my house on her first day going to the local school. Two of the seniors there watched and did nothing.

I win.

you honestly think a german student is worse then an old disabled lady who got assaulted 4 times, raped and then burnt alive?/
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:49 am

why does this turn into a contest. Stoke your a sick F*** get a life. Style im suprised you responded tbh
Back to top Go down
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:51 am

Styletix wrote:
Stoke wrote:

I win.

you honestly think a german student is worse then an old disabled lady who got assaulted 4 times, raped and then burnt alive?/

Shit he raped the old lady, I thought she may have been young. Was it him the burnt the house?
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:57 am

what does it matter? How has this becoming a contest? It is all disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:01 pm

TGBY wrote:
why does this turn into a contest. Stoke your a sick F*** get a life. Style im suprised you responded tbh

i felt he needed to know the facts before he feels the need to claim victory over such a morbid topic.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Stoke wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Stoke wrote:

I win.

Shit he raped the old lady, I thought she may have been young. Was it him the burnt the house?

previously the guy broke into the old lady's house 3 times, while always having people with him. all three times they assualted her and she was also raped. the main culprit(guy who got caught) was released on bail and two days later went back and assualted her again, this time burning her alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...   Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempted Murder 5 minutes from my house...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com